or Connect

Posts by Sojourner

Hey, I am wondering if anyone know of a way to get dental sealants removed. My dentist just put sealants on my six-year-old's molars. Without my permission I need to add. I am so mad right now is there a way I can remove this junk myself or do I have to take him somewhere. What can I do?
Thank you so much for responses, everyone. Still giving this a lot of thought.  
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how much teacher involvement is needed for Math U See Vs. Rightstart. I have been using Rightstart for three years and me and my child (first boy) both like it a lot. However my six year old (second boy) will be starting school this fall and I have a very active non-sleeping baby. I need a math curriculum for both of my students that will require less work than Rightstart. It looks like with MUS I watch a DVD for each lesson and...
Congratulations and welcome, Mackinley! Hope the infection clears up soon and you can all be home together.
Congratulations! She's beautiful!  
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations! My five-year-old boy has said similar things about babies coming out of butts and so forth. I have tried to correct him... I think he just likes saying butt. :) Great birth story!  
Congratulations on your baby girl! Welcome Jahara Arabella. She sounds like a good sized baby to me! And such good news on your milk coming in and that she is thriving and that she is already off the vent and I.V. That is awesome! I am sending warms thoughts and hope she will be home soon!  
Jennifer, in regards to breastfeeding, would this site be helpful to you? http://www.infantrisk.com/category/depression also if you look at the top of that page there is a tab labeled "forums" you will see Thomas Hale's responses to literally hundreds of inquiries about certain medications and breastmilk. Anti-depression meds are included as well. http://www.infantrisk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?9-Antidepressants     -Cynthia  
Yes, make sure you are getting plenty of water. Also, find a good protein source as well. My favorite lately is Cholbani Greek yogurt. It has a  23 grams of protein per serving. I get the fat free plain stuff and add some maple syrup. Yum ( but I am sure I will be sick of it before this pregnancy is over).   My husband and I had to have a discussion last night because I was feeling like if things didn't change I would go into preterm labor myself. We are moving in...