or Connect

Posts by 2goingon2

I've been asked if we were "trying for a girl" since this is my 5th child and 4th boy. I would never ask someone if their pregnancy was planned. I don't think it's anyone's business.
So glad you are feeling better! My chiro used that weird metal thing on me too once. Can't think of what it's called at the moment but at any rate - hurray for you!
I had pain like this several years ago (wasn't pregnant at the time) that landed me in the ER. Turns out it was reflux which according to the staff, can mimic heart attacks. They told me better safe than sorry because I too was embarrassed but let me tell you...that was some wicked pain. With this pregnancy I have had some similar chest pains though not as severe as the first go 'round. They eventually pass but maybe like another poster said, Tums would help. I take...
All of these had me laughing. Ah...toddlers. Some of mine are: No, we don't wipe boogers on the furniture. Please get your finger out of your bum. No, I don't want to smell it. Quit pulling on your brother's penis...you have your own. And...quit tea-bagging your father. Actually we didn't say that but that's what happened. Our 3 year old and 21 month old were running around naked after bath time and when Daddy got down on the floor to play with them...the 3...
Didn't read all the replies. I would say when a woman's body decides it's time to stop being fertile, then it is time to stop having children. Any other time before that is none of anyone else's business. I am 42 and pregnant with my 5th child. All is well and we are able to provide for this babe and although he was a big surprise, he is wanted and already loved and a welcome addition to our busy, chaotic lives.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirogi Kind of a high-school drama situation all around. That's exactly why I think Facebook and texting are a waste of time. Pick up the phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lit Chick It sounds to me like Mulder does have some time left. Probably not a lot, but if he seems pretty content most of the time, then don't feel bad about not putting him to sleep. Keep a close eye on him though. This sounds right to me. But, like the other posters said, sometimes you never know and then it may be that you waited too long. I was told that cats have an incredibly high pain tolerance and when...
Hey there. We took our son to see Blake Scheer at Little Rock Asthma and Allergy in West Little Rock. He started getting an itchy rash around 4 months old and after seeing different peds and dermatologists who had no idea, we found Dr. Scheer. Turns out our little guy had eczema too and is allergic to cats and dogs. Dr. Scheer took his time and talked with us and answered all of our questions. He was a bit conservative in that he didn't want us to use a lot of...
Quote: Originally Posted by loraxc I'm confused by the post about the dentist showing the damage the paci had done. I have read many times that pacis don't become a problem till permanent teeth start to come in. FWIW, my DD had one at nap and night till nearly 4 and my DS seems to be on the same track. DD's teeth are fine. I'm sure it depends on the child and genetics but in some cases, it will alter the shape of the palate and that affects the...
My oldest child had a paci too. We set the same rules for her as my son: only at night and nap. In fact, she didn't even have hers in the car. Her first trip to the dentist was when she was 3 and the first thing he asked when he looked in her mouth was if she sucked a pacifier or her thumb. It had changed the shape of her palate. When she was 13 she had to have a palate-expander and then braces. She is now 17 with a beautiful set of teeth...albeit expensive...