or Connect

Posts by 2goingon2

We're doing the Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes too.
I felt that way too after my first. Now, many years later and many years older, I realize they are mine and serve many purposes. My husband is not bothered by any leaking so perhaps that has something to do with my comfort level. Maybe if you can get in the mind set of your breasts are yours and you can dictate how you feel and when, that will help. They aren't your child's but you are using them to sustain and nourish and that is a beautiful, wonderful, natural...
Yes and in fact he was adamant about our sons not being circumcised. He feels (as do I) that it is mutilation.
How odd - I've never heard this but my 4th was the odd one out. Started having painful contractions at 36 weeks. Went to work and timed them thinking...this CAN'T be labor now...but it was. Called my doc and he checked me and I was 5 cm and ready to go. My little guy was born 4 weeks early later that day. I think the dates were off and he was actually 3 weeks early. He weighed in at 7 lb, 14 oz...one of my smaller babies but big for being early. Wonder...
Spiders make my skin crawl...especially big ones with different colors on them. Your post though was indeed gentle and lovely. I hope the little egg sac makes it and you and your family can watch the gazillions of little creepy crawlies come out. Glad it's at your house and not mine!
I miss him regardless of the time spent away. All of my rooms are empty without him.
I too am in Arkansas. In 2008 I had to appear in court for a speeding ticket. I was nursing my 7 month old son and was told that no children are allowed in the courtroom under the age of 6. I contacted the local breast feeding coalition and got help from their attorney. Unfortunately, I could not take my son with me and had to leave to pump in my car. I contacted the baliff ahead of time to explain why I needed to leave the courtroom in the event my name was called. ...
Congratulations on your 4th boy. I too am having my 4th boy in December. I have one daughter and thought another little girl would be nice. In fact, I felt in my bones this little babe was a girl so at the u/s - I was surprised. I am 42 and this little guy was a surprise and a very welcome one. He is healthy and for that I'm grateful but there was a little twinge of sadness at not having another little girl. My husband is not the father of my daughter. He is an...
I haven't read all the responses so forgive me if I'm repeating. I would very calmly look her in the eye the next time she said something like that. Pause long enough for your gaze to have an affect and then state: "I know you find that funny but quite frankly it has grown old. When and if we decide she's ready to eat any meat, you'll be the first to know. Until then, I would appreciate no more jokes". My first husband and I were vegetarians for many years when...
Quote: Originally Posted by RedOakMomma I would try more PT and non-drug fixes first, and perhaps add in acupuncture. The pain relief from acupuncture can be huge. I'm sorry you're suffering, mama. Sending big s to you. Definitely give acupuncture a try. I have had sciatic nerve problems ever since I was pregnant with my 17 year old daughter. When my last child was 4 days old - I did something as simple as bending over and that did it. I...