or Connect

Posts by catlvr976

Ok, I didn't know if I should be sticking with the teas that are made just for kids or if it doesn't really matter in the long run.  I don't want to give them anything too strong.  They are 9, 7, 6, and 2 year old twins.  I haven't given the twins anything b/c I thought they might be too young, but I wish I could give my 2 year old little girl something.  She wakes a few times a night, while her brother sleeps very well.   I'm pretty new to the herbal thing.   I...
Hello everyone.   I am sure someone here knows of some good, safe herbal teas/remedies for anxious children and for just helping children sleep.   I bought them traditional medicinals (I believe that's the name) with a pic of an owl on the front.  2 of my girls like the tea, the other doesn't.  Any other suggestions?  I've given them Calms Forte also and they fall asleep so much more quickly now.   Thanks for all your help!!
One other thing, it's actually kind of sad that siblings (even if half) don't even count in these types of situations.  
Well, I ran that one idea by my attorney, about letting them be here in the mornings for Christmas and Easter.  I am waiting to hear back from her.   I can't imagine how he could make it a big deal, considering that he's spent the past holidays in a drunken and/or passed out stupor.  This past Christmas, he got up briefly in the morning (after staying up all night drinking) watched them open gifts, then drank some more, went to sleep, then didn't get up until 8 pm,...
Hello all, this is new to me.  I have 5 kiddos, my 3 older dd's father passed away 5 years ago, and 2 years ago, I had twins with a new guy.   However, we are no longer together due to his abuse and alcoholism.  After he was served with the pfa, he moved 2 hrs back to our old hometown. We are in the process right now of mediation for the visitation of the twins.  He brought up how to handle the holidays.  My question is, when there are half siblings involved, does...
I'm a SAHM too.  Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome!
I think I gained around 30lbs or so.  It was weird b/c I actually felt and looked like I was thinner in my body than I was before I got pg.  I guess it went right to the babies because I was thinner after they were born--now, not so much :( He was 6 lbs 15 oz She was 5 lbs 13 oz  
I had to ff my little girl.  I noticed from the get go that her suck was very delicate (I can't think of a better way to describe it).  My little boy was fine and is still nursing.  Poor little Katie was diagnosed with ftt and we tried everything to get her to nurse better.  She never did.   I would sit on the couch and nurse my little boy and set a pillow next to me and put her head on it with her bum in the crook of the couch and feed her that way.  It worked just...