or Connect

Posts by Glittergal

We didn't find out, this will be our first (and last) surprise! We are basically still in denial that we will have 3 children before long and so this is just part of the denial. I do have strong feelings I'm having a girl though, so we'll see!
oops
Definitely. I think things exploded from 10-15 wks and now from 16-20, things have been rather slow and I don't feel my belly has grown at all. Just my thighs and butt! It's totally normal - are you feeling movement now? That is always reassuring, no matter how you are measuring.
I have no suggestions, just wanted to mention we are in major car-denial. We have an Altima and the kids are currently in a Britax and a Radian and there is NO way we can squeeze an infant seat back there. Since we moved to the UK, fortunately we only use our car a few times a week, so it isn't as big as a concern as it would be if we were in the states still. I'm hoping my children grow before we move back I thought about getting my son a Radian, but I really hate my...
Honestly, I wouldn't go crazy with a bottle system. You might surprise yourself and not leave the baby as early as you imagine (they are super portable, lol!) but if you do, you might find your baby is very particular! I thought I would be going back to work and got a large amount of Avent bottles for expressing and though I didn't end up back at work, my daughter REFUSED several different kinds of bottles - so I wished I had gotten a sample of a few kinds or better yet,...
rekamorvay, I am in the same position you are with being in the UK and having access to on-line courses only. It's so hard to know what to choose. I did want to tell everyone, if you haven't heard of it, of the Gold09 on-line lactation conference - registration has just opened and it seems like a great way to earn 20 CERPs and also have the convenience of listening to the talks any time over 20 days. They do all the talks live in the first 48 hrs and then you have all...
Well, you might just be having a growth spurt and second babies usually show much faster than first. That said, my best friend went in for her 20 wk sono (convinced she was having a girl) and found out she was having twin boys! She didn't have any significant morning sickness and wasn't measuring big. A surprise for sure!
okay, I'm feeling seriously jealous - I'm 16+4 and feel NOTHING. Most days I don't even feel pregnant, until I look down. My first was the only one I felt "early" about 18 wks, second was 22 wks....maybe my uterus is super thick? I typically feel every little twang of ovulation/indigestion/etc so clearly.
Thanks for those links to the cirque de soleil dvds, I ordered them last week and am hoping they arrive soon. I am actually feeling great and very un-pregnant, so I'm trying to make the most of it. I went to a spinning class last night and have also been going to a Sat am wake up circuit class - the instructors are very laid back about having a preg lady in their class, which is nice. I also have done Rocki's prenatal yoga DVD with my previous pregnancies and love it...
Some background - my son is 2.5 and weaning. I'm pregnant and my milk is gone. He has gone from getting loads of milk from me to loads of soy milk!!! He has never been interested in cows milk and my daughter is intolerant and she uses soymilk on her cereal in the morning. DS became interested in putting it on his cereal (he previously just ate it dry) and now wants to drink soy milk ALL day, huge cups of it. Unfortunately we have this tiny low refrigerator (we live in...