or Connect

Posts by sugarmoon

I know exactly what you are talking about. It gets better, with time. I felt that way, so often, during my first year of being separated. I haven't felt that way in a long time now though. I don't know that I have any words of wisdom, though. Be gentle with yourself, and your feelings. Let yourself feel them, there's no other way to get through them. Big hugs. It will get better, it really will.
I know exactly what you are talking about. It gets better, with time. I felt that way, so often, during my first year of being separated. I haven't felt that way in a long time now though. I don't know that I have any words of wisdom, though. Be gentle with yourself, and your feelings. Let yourself feel them, there's no other way to get through them. Big hugs. It will get better, it really will.
I love this thread! I hope that I'll have some pics to post, someday! This should be a sticky! Where else on the web can we find before and after pics of a gorgeous mamas with babies in wraps and mei-tais??
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmoon 5/11 d2w4, 32 min, 16 walking, 16 jogging 304/1000 Hmm, almost halfway through the month, and I'm only 1/3 of the way there...I gotta get moving! 5/13, 16 min walk, 16 min run (c25k d3w4), 10 min sit-ups/pushups 42 min 5/14, all that, again 42 min 388/1000
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmoon 5/7 walked, 60 min 5/9 skipped to d1w4 on c25k today by mistake! 32 min (16 jogging, 16 walking) 272/1000 5/11 d2w4, 32 min, 16 walking, 16 jogging 304/1000 Hmm, almost halfway through the month, and I'm only 1/3 of the way there...I gotta get moving!
Not to keep yapping about myself...but.... I just tried on a bunch of my summer clothes and I can *totally* see and feel a difference in fit! Yay! Totally motivating!
Crashing your thread Annie Mac, I like to do a big bowl of homemade tabbouleh, 3 bean salad, or black-bean salad (with cilantro, corn and avacado/fake crab/mango/tomato/whatever is appealing and available!) to keep on hand for myself to eat.
Treadmill running is easier for a couple of reasons: totally flat/lelv, no wind, and I guess that the movement of the treadmill 'does some of the work for you', and having it at a set speed keeps you from going too fast and tiring yourself out. Yesterday was super low-cal for me, I was surprised when I put it all into fitday at the end of the day, but I wasn't hungry during the day, so good enough! And the scale was down to 170 this am! I'm sure it will bop up and down...
enkmom, I totally relate to being shocked by how much I used to eat! I had never *really* dieted until about 2 years ago, the first time I used fitday and I really, truly had NO idea about calorie counts in most things. Rosemary, I didn't know I was doing w4 until I finished. I had done w1 and w2 outside, but it was COLD (like, snowing and serious wind) here, so I went to the gym. When running outside, I have my iphone in my hand and am constantly looking at it, but on...
Rosemary S-F Congratulations! That is awesome Well, I'm half way through my AF, and the scale *finally* dropped down a bit -- only .5 down from my weight at the beginning of this thread, but 2 down from the highest it's been since we started, so I'll take it. I started out pretty well today, but then went to an 8 yr old's b'day party -- I stayed away from the cake etc, but just ate too much in general. BUT, the cool thing is that I went to the gym this am...