or Connect

Posts by sugarmoon

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmoon w2d3 done today, plus a little bit of extra walking, and sit-ups/push-ups, 40 min total 180/1000 5/7 walked, 60 min 5/9 skipped to d1w4 on c25k today by mistake! 32 min (16 jogging, 16 walking) 272/1000
Just need to share! Today was what should have been day1 week3 for me. I've been running outside, but since it is snowing today (yes, really!), I went to the gym to use a treadmill. Because I was at the gym, I wasn't holding my iphone in my hand and looking at the display (i just stuck it in the cup holder) while I was running, so I didn't realize until I finished that I had actually done d1w4! But I did it, and I felt great while doing it! I'm so...
Okay....I'm thinking about the question of the month this morning. I have noticed (and I think, remarked on in this thread) that I do tend to very easily give my power away in relationships. What I mean by that is that my default assumption is that I want to be with him, he may or may not want to be with me. But the next step of that realization, for me, is that I *like* that power imbalance. Or not that I like it, but that when that feeling isn't there, I tend to...
Wow candipooh, i don't think i could do a master cleanse! More power to you though, 10 days?? I am frustrated with the lack of progress, scale wise, actually coming in 1-2 lbs UP from my start weight. BUT, AF started yesterday, so I'm hoping that will lead to some change. I'm still basically low-carb, although i'm questioning the wisdom of that, especially as long-term eating style for me. I'm using fitday, and my calories are coming in okay, I think. The last...
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmoon did w2d2 of c25k yesterday, plus some sit-ups/push-ups 140/1000 minutes w2d3 done today, plus a little bit of extra walking, and sit-ups/push-ups, 40 min total 180/1000 And I realized I didn't state a goal at the beginning of this thread -- my goal is to keep up with c25k, and find ways to keep my body in motion on the 'off' days from c25k as well. I'm not shooting so much for a particular minute...
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarmoon walked this morning, 35 min 110/1000 did w2d2 of c25k yesterday, plus some sit-ups/push-ups 140/1000 minutes
Quote: Originally Posted by itsajenism Anyone do anything else to get/stay in shape along with C25K? I've been doing this 10 minute pilates core video about every other day. Man, my core is incredibly weak. 10 measly minutes and it burns like crazy. I've been wondering about this as well -- i'm about to head to the gym to do week 2 day 2, and have been wondering about the 'off' days. Sometimes I walk, but I like hte idea of the pilates...
Muse, can you tell me more about treasure mapping? I keep hearing about it, but am always confused about what exactly it *is*. I need some more concrete ways to put my plans, dreams, and hopes onto paper and into action, and I am also (finally!) a bit more willing to embrace the "woo-woo" ways of putting things out to the universe.... I gmail chatted for a while with the new contender last night, I'll call him the anthropologist, cause that's what he is...very...
Wow! I don't know if I am ever going to be able to keep up with you all, in terms of life-updates, or in terms of crazy running distances!!! But, CONGRATS to kerc, and Plady (((hugs))) to your SIL and your whole family. I didn't run today -- I wanted to though, and just the fact that I actually WANTED to is amazing to me! Today was a strange day with kids in lots of places, travel for work, and rain, all combining to twart me, but tomorrow, I can run, for sure!
Butterfly! She's back with a bang! My golly I've missed you, girl!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, I LOVE your speech today! I'm in a pretty good space with ATG, but it still stings, as times, for sure. And I am really puzzling as to why/how all these relationships end in the same way -- am I missing an earlier clue? In other news, I have a new contender writing to me off the local dating site. Pretty cute, he's a college prof, so well educated...he may turn out to be a bit...