or Connect

Posts by sugarmoon

I'm still here!!! No loss to report yet , but AF is due any day, so.... Rosemary, thanks for your sweet response to my last post, it really made my day! I walked yesterday morning, and am hoping to get time to do day2 of week2 for c25k today. enkmom, and Ilovemybabybird, how did the celebrations go? I have 2 birthday parties with my kids this weekend...one at a friend's house who makes *the best* cake, but i'm going to steer clear. The real test for me, will...
Honestly? If it were me? I'd stop trying. Completely. I'd even tell the child that I was going to stop trying. I'd explain that I have tried to buy/prepare the foods she says she likes (canned baked beans, in brand her mom buys, pbj, pizza etc) and she still doesn't like it, so I'm going to go ahead and cook the foods that her dad and I like, and she can choose to eat or not eat. PBJ as an option is fine, but if that becomes an area for drama, I'd eliminate the...
Quote: Originally Posted by muse i don't have the answer sugarmoon but maybe there is a gift you are giving them somehow that enables them to grow intoa place where they are ready for a committed relationship? maybe you and they weren't 'meant to be' long term but there's something you both got from it that you can take into the next thing? ((hugs)) back. attachedmom, yay! ~~~ right now i'm reading the best book i've ever read on...
walked this morning, 35 min 110/1000
Quote: Originally Posted by muse attached mom i would also wait it out. decide how many days you want to wait and also decide what it is you want to hear form him. ha can't believe i can even consider giving advice after my last relationship experience. but it's taught e a lot about emotional boundaries and setting expectations. i sent CG an email friday night cutting it off, very simple and clear, and wishing him peace. i got a text at 4.30am...
I want to join you guys! I did w2d1 of c25k today, then walked the rest of the 5 mile loop back to my house.... I am pretty out of shape at this point in my life, but even when I was in the best shape ever, I couldn't run. So that's what makes running seem so very very cool to me. That and the convenience factor. So I'm doing c25k, and hoping it works for me. So far, so good. I feel great
I did w2d1 today! I am running outside, from my house, and last week I did all the runs on the same section of road (I live on a dirt road that forks shortly after my house, so leaving my house, I have 3 choices, right away), but today I decided to go a different way, so that after completing the c25k, I could walk the rest of the way home, making it a 5 mile loop. Well, I forgot that that direction was much hillier than the way I went last week (which wasn't exactly...
I haven't really lost, but seem to be holding steady...I weigh everyday, so I have to be mindful not to get freaked out about the fluctuations. I did w2d1 of c25k today, then walked the rest of the (hilly!) 5 mile loop I was on to get back to my house. That felt good. I'm having trouble sticking with low-carb, esp when I'm not home, or with others, but I'm keeping it around 100 g per day, so not awful, I guess. Today has been pretty much carb-free though, which is...
I'd like to join in this month! I just started doing couch to 5k. Today I did week2, day1, which was 29 minutes and then I walked the rest of the 5 mile loop that I was running on. I stopped at the general store for a while in the middle (coffee, sunday morning loitering with my neighbors), so I'm guesstimating the time for today. 75 min/1000 min
Ugh. ((Muse)) ((Butterfly)) ((Seie)) ((Mumble)) April has been a rough month! Holland, glad to see you back, and in good spirits! Mumble, you know, I think that you are actually handling things just fine. Life is complicated, and love certainly is, and I think you are being as ethical as anyone can be in a situation like that. Things are good over here. ATG continues to demonstrate that he really does still want to be in my life, which makes me...