or Connect

Posts by ScootchsMom

Thank you everyone!   I'm super glad I got an accurate due date now, since I have to schedule the repeat C/S and I want to push it as close to my due date as possible.  I would not want to take the chance of taking the baby earlier than necessary, so I completely see your point - who wants to have to fight them?   Liz
Thank you serenbat,   Right now the kids have Access through Medicaid because my income is low and I'm self employed.  I called the Behavioral Health Services number for Access and they do the referral them selves thankfully and I won't need the ped to do it.  She is a good ped otherwise, we just switched to her this year because the other ones in the area are not my cup of tea and we butted heads way to often.  I also have to bring DD back to her in three months...
I am so upset with myself as a mother.  I have been crying all morning, wondering what exactly I did wrong, how I could help her more, is it all my fault etc.  My almost 7 year has turned into a child that I don't even want to be around and its breaking my heart.  She was my first baby, my little ball of love that I nursed and co-slept with until she was 3 years old.     She has ALWAYS had anger issues, even as an infant.  She would play with other baby's and if one...
For the practice I use that has OBs and MWs they had me do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy then once that was positive they had me come in to meet the intake nurse, go over all the testing and standard requirements etc.  I did all that at 4 weeks, then had an early u/s yesterday at 7 weeks to check dates and for the heartbeat since I've had two early losses in the last 4 years, one being this past March.  I see the MW next week at 8 weeks, 3 days for my first real...
I have a new due date of January 6th and I got to see the babe's heartbeat going strong at 145 bpm!     As soon as I called and told DF that all was well he called everyone in his family to announce it lol.  His mom called and congratulated me last night when he got home from work, which was very sweet.     I feel so much better now about this pregnancy :)   Liz
Since I wasn't planning on more kids after DS was born I gave away all of my carriers :(   I need a new stretchy wrap for the newborn stage and a new Ergo for when babe can hold their head up.  Other than those I don't really need anything else this time.  (I had 7 different carriers for DD and DS lol)   Liz
Awwww, cute belly!  Glad its not just me showing so early - I'll take a pic later today and post it.
Name: Liz EDD: (estimated due date) Somewhere between January 1st and January 6th.  Having U/S on the 21st to date pregnancy. #Pregnancy/baby: 5th pg, 2 losses, hoping and praying this one results in child #3 Your age/age at the birth:  33, will be 34 at time of birth Family: Me, my fiance, his daughter (22) and her live-in girlfriend, my daughter age 6.5 and my son age 3.   How long did it take to get your BFP: (big fat positive, were you trying/how long?)...
We are a family of 6 humans - me (33), fiance (43), his daughter (21), her partner (20), my daughter (6), my son (3), 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 hermit crabs, 5 goldfish, and a turtle, lol - all living under one roof - chaotic but HAPPY!     Liz
Thanks for the responses!   I usually only start to get faint positives around 10 days past ovulation.  I had tested on the 23rd with a CBE and it was negative, extremely faint positive on a CBE with FMU on the 24th, definite positive with an FRER that afternoon.  It may have been positive earlier but I think the CBE tests suck.     This is my 5th pregnancy and with all of them I never tested positive earlier than 3 weeks and 5 days, and I tend to O really early...