or Connect

Posts by aba

I haven't read all the responses, but the short answer is, yes, I love co-sleeping. There are definite challenges to this choice, but I feel all decisions have pros/cons and part of the success of the decision is the determination to make it work and not second-guess yourself. At first, I spent many nights telling myself that if DD was in a crib, we'd all get more sleep, but with hindsight, there's no guarantee. I have a friend with a DD 3.5 weeks younger than mine...
Quote: the thought of having a second was not a comforting one...sometimes I see a cute littl baby and start feeling all gushy, but I know that that's nostalgia for ds at that age, not a desire for a second child. YES! I think that is me exactly. I want to go back and have DD all over again, not necessarily have another one. Quote: when I consider the day-to-day tasks of parenting the way I do and imagine doing it for a newborn again...
Thank you all so so much for the great suggestions! I'm very very excited about this journey and am so happy to have a starting off point!
During the time we were TTC, I was so concerned about being able to get pg that we never really discussed how many children to have: . Ever since she was born a year ago, every single day, I think about having another one, really trying to decide one way or another. I loved being pg, I loved giving birth and having a new baby. For a time, I couldn't imagine not doing it all again. But how, I'm so happy with DD. I'm a SAHM and we're so close. And I look so...
My DD is a year old and I'm wondering how to go about HSing. I know it's quite early, but because I don't necessarily plan on following specifically a program (besides what might be required by law in my state), I want to start teaching her as early as possible. I know that a lot of this is intuitive, but just wondering how others have done it. thanks!