or Connect

Posts by JoDoula

Is there still room? I would love to do this! Thanks! Jonelle
Yeah, that's a pretty common aromatherapist opinion. Not to pick on you, but I've heard that many times before, and have never had any issue with using the oils the way they reccomend.>>>> I am not sure why I would feel picked on? Unless you are making a sweeping generalization about how all aromathist's paractice? Then maybe I will feel like that. There are two main camps of aromatherapy. The french modality and the british. I lean heavily toward the French way (like...
Hi- I am an Aromatherapist, Doula and CBE. I also used to use Young Living oild for many years, before I started my own company. They are overly liberal in their application practices. Using EO's as a retention tampon and putting them directly on your cervix, are two entirely different things. I would never put EO's on the cervix. I have used EO's vaginally for yeast, etc.. but if there were to be an adverse reastion on the cervix, it would be very hard to take care of. ...
LOL about Twin shock! I like that term Congrats also! I don't think we really believed there were two until the day they were born. Start positive, read the books suggested, and my key to going full term with our twins ( 39 weeks 6 days), was to eat a 60% raw diet and eat often! Also, I had lots of chiro visits which kept me mobile. There is a lot of scary stuff out there. Read it once, and let it go...filling your mind with all the positives. Our twins (our 3rd and...
Hi I have found help with asthma and allergies through use of essential oils. My sister has successfully gone off her inhaler. One of my best selling kits is the breathe easy kit. It has a message oil blend ( for feet and chest), and also a personal inhaler of the same blend of oils. It is a wonder for colds also. My website is not totally done, but you can e-mail me from there if you have more questions. Also going to a good homeopath and herbalist could help. ...
I used to use and sell their products. I loved them. But.... they do test on animals, and they outsource alot of their product now ( buy it and put their own label on it), which is not bad, I just don't like it. I make most of my own cleaning products now, but I was a solumel addict!
Best of luck My Calling- it is a wonderful experience! Hotmamacita ::aving::: good to see you.. was your post to me? I am confused. JO Hughestwins.homesetad.com
Hi I am glad I stumbled on to this thread. Our 19 month old twins were born at home. It was a wonderful event. I am a doula, CBE and aromatherapist, and had worked with the local midwives, and had the utmost confidence in their abilities. We ended up having three midwives there plus my close friend/doula. I can't say enough about it. COngrats on your pregnancy! My doula did a website for us... Hughestwins.homestead.com. For the main purpose of educating others...
Eliza- That is awesome! Our homebirth with our twins was so amazing. I was 39 weeks 6 days and my first baby was vertex, and my other was transverse. I had 3 wonderful midwives and it went as smooth as could be! Are these your firsts?
Congrats! I had a wonderful natural birth with our twins. My story is not up on the website yet, but my doula/good friend's is. Hughestwins.homestead.com... homestead is experiencing some tech difficulties, but try it later. Best of luck!