or Connect

Posts by mothtomany

I have not been on here for a long time and first wanted to say hi to all the twin mom's that had there babies last year in July and Aug. of 07. Along with me LOL. any way my twins are so so different that people don't even know there twins until I tell them they are. We went to Walmart the other day and the lady that worked there asked me how much older my son was than my daughter. I told her they were twins and she told me that they couldn't be LOL. They are almost 10...
Quote: Originally Posted by Science Mom Shawnii, Since you have known exposures, I would recommend Hep B and DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and acellular Pertussis) or DT (Diphtheria and Tetanus). If you are exclusively breastfeeding, Rotavirus vaccine isn't necessary and Hib vaccine can be started later if you opt for that. As long as your children are healthy and immunocompetant (intact immune system) then you can opt out of Hep A vaccine as it is rarely a...
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna I would wait and do more research. What Hep. does your mom have? Tetanus is incredibly rare in children, and always has been. Do some searches here for more info. -Angela She has every Hep. thats out there.
I don't think my husband and I have ever slept with out a baby in bed with us sence our first was born LOL. We have co slept with all 7 of our kids and not that the twins are here babies 8 and 9 my husband has moved into the boy's room for the past month and the babies and I have our Cal. king to our self LOL. I don't think my dh minds because he get's a bed to his self in the other room. I am a light sleeper and have always kept the baby close to me so my dh that is a...
Hi I am a newbie to all of this and have 7 children that got all there vac.'s I just had twins that are a month old today. I am just trying to figure out what vac's to give my new babies and what ones are not needed. We homeschool so my kids are not out much unless we are going some place fun or out to dinner and there are usually a lot of people around. We do live on a farm with lot's of different farm animals and work in a garden, My kids do love to run around...
I have the moby wrap and I just can't get the hang of two babies in there. They are also quite tight when both in there at the same time. My babies are only 3 weeks old so I can't do one on the back yet. The thing is that my baby girl wants to be held all the time and my boy is ok to just sit in his swing but I want to hold him and cuddle to him and not just durring feeding. Do any of you have tricks on slinging two? Is there a way to sling them so they have there heads...
O yes did I have the leg cramps at the end of my pregnancy. I should have took a picture because my calf was purple the next day after one bad one. I did find that taking liquid calcium before bed helped a lot. It's worth a try also it helped me relax a little better for some reason. Shawnii Quote: Originally Posted by clancybaby thank you ladies for the sympathy after my pathetic post about the gawkers. amazing how you can get so caught up when...
Quote: Originally Posted by S&G24Me Yeah! Ok, question for everyone...what so far has been the hardest thing about having twins? And what has been the biggest surprise? I am in for this. The hardest thing has been that my baby girl seems to always want to be held, my other younger kids some times bug the babies. Some of my girls think they are dolls and are not a gentle as they should be. What has suprised me the most is that I pictured my...
My brother and sister are twins and my sister is married to a man with there second child on the way. My b/g twins are only 3 weeks old so I don't know how girly she will be or not be but she has 4 big sisters that were born first and then came 4 brothers counting her twin and then she is the youngest so she is probably going to have to be a little tough to be in a family of 9 kids and to have 4 brothers closest to her age. Shawnii
I know what you mean LOL. I had the exact same thing happen to me just before I had my twins. But it was the lady sitting right behind the table we were sitting down at and she asked me if I was do yesterday. I gave the same answer as you did also. I just said "no I still have about a month to go". You just start getting tired of telling people that your having twins and that is why your so big after a while. Shawnii Quote: Originally Posted by...