or Connect

Posts by StephNelson

I am looking to build our home health kits and would like to hear about your favorite most reliable online stores for these items. Thanks, Steph
Hi All... Healing and Healthy vibes to all... We have been a little sick here off and on, but when you DH is a teacher everything comes home. Sagan is almost as long as Perrin now so I am thinking he is going to be taller...lol I am finally under my pre-pregnancy weight, after 2+ years of being pregnant it feels wonderful!!! Halloween was so fun this year, Perrin was a pirate and went T/T with his Daddy and Nonnie... I stayed home with Sagan who did not dress...
SNOW? : OMGs I am so glad to be home in Texas where there is no snow, now in Dec/Jan we MIGHT see something freeze, but NO snow thank goodness...
I hear you ladies about the hitting, what is up with that? I was not prepared for Perrin to hit...at first it seemed like he just did not have great control, but now it is on purpose and it HURTS! How do you teach them not to hit? Hitting them or spanking seems like a dumb idea...kinda like you don't hit, but I can... He mostly does it when he is tired and does not want to go to bed or sometimes he acts like he thinks it is play? What to do? Oh funny thing is that he...
Wow I have LOADS to catch up on so I am subbing and reading.... I have been super busy with my 2 little guys and fighting super bad PPD, but things are getting better and with some help Iam feeling good again. Perrin is a very busy 16 month old and Sagan turned 6 months yesterday, my gods I have a crazy life!!! Here is a sort of current picture of them, this was taken August 1 so they were 13 months and 3...
Do not wait... I waited last time and I am in your DDC because of it...TeeHee... No that I would change it, but dang it was super hard on my body...
Super Hugs to you mama... I do feel your pain...
Quote: Originally Posted by puddle OMG Lola slept for almost an hour this morning ALL BY HERSELF!!! I know I shouldn't get too excited because it will probably not happen again anytime soon. But it just so happened that DH came home for lunch during her nap, so we actually got a little bit of time alone together for once. OMG I am so green...lol Perrin never sleeps alone and I never get anything done ... Glad to hear you and DH got...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilian My test strips finally arrived and my uterus is happily unoccupied. Phew. I don't think I'm ready for another one just yet. So it turns out that contractions while nursing a 1 yr old are not a sign that you're pregnant. Whew! I know you are glad...
Perrin's birthday party is tomorrow and I am pooped trying to get ready for all these people. I am so ready for it to be over! I know that sounds awful, but geez I am just so tired these days... So the DH smoking thing has been resolved, he was embarrassed about what he had done to try to relieve some stress and threw them out on his own. He has promised not to hide his stress from me so he can eliminate the problem of fibbing to deal with it... poor guy! He has never...