or Connect

Posts by mommymonkey

We've had success with the rat zapper. We put dog food in it and change out the batteries pretty often.
Hi everyone. I completed 2 weeks of WW online today. The first week I lost .5 and this week I lost 2 lb. So yay! But my points dropped by 3! I was surprised and got hungry just thinking about it. But I guess I'm up for this.
We have lived in our house for almost 4 years and have never seen a mouse and I have seen 3-4 in the last 2 days. However, we can not figure out how they are getting in. Our pipes coming thru the wall are sealed. There aren't any holes along our baseboards. I don't think I'm finding mouse poop and nothing has been in our pantry eating food. I've found a mouse in about the same spot in our living room 3 different times. Is this 3 different mice or the same one? ...
Oh I hope I get to join the club!! I tested neg today but today was supposed to be the start of af so my fingers are crossed for a positive result soon.
What is your way to keep young children from escaping out the house? I've looked at safety locks but I end up thinking, wow he'll crack that in a day. Please give me some ideas.
I've taken Remicade for a few years now. PM me if you want more info.
I have a young three year old who was throwing his trains. After 3 warnings along with trying to redirect I put everything on his train table in a bag and put it up. This is the first time I have had to do this. What is an appropriate amount of time to keep them up? FWIW, the train throwing was part of a tantrum. He had a balloon from a party yesterday. He was putting it in his mouth like he was eating an apple. I took it away and explained why he shouldn't put...
Yeah, it was scary being on Remicade and being pregnant. But my son was born healthy and haven't had a problem. I had several people tell me that it was better for the baby for mama to be healthy and on remicade than to be flairing. But please keep in mind that I'm not up to date on the latest research. I was pregnant 3 years ago. I didn't respond to other medication. Asacol would only work if my flair was small and I did better with the rowasa enemas. I did 6mp...
I take Remicade of UC. I know your feelings of desperation and during my 10 year on and off (mostly on) flare I didn't even have kids. I would take maga doses of prednisone to put it in remission and then it would flare when I tapered. I started Remicade 6 or so years ago and worked okay, not great. What got me into remission was getting pregnant and that made the remicade work better and I've had 2 small flares which went away after a remicade infusion. I did...
Yeah, it was really sweet.