or Connect

Posts by Colorful~Mama

Thank you guys so much!
My doula wasn't actually a doula yet lol. Darshani, i think her user name is usamama or something like that volunteered to act as my personal labor coach/doula for my vba2c birth of my son. She was amazing. She came to my house when I was in labor and when I hit true active labor we went to the hospital (the birthing center wouldn't let me birth there and dh was petrified of homebirth after the last emergency cesarean). She was with me thru contrax as we drove so that dh...
thank you guys. Quote: How did you do it? My whole weight loss story with lots more 'before' pictures and 'after pictures' is on http://www.sistersinsweat.com I did it by eating less. doing more. making a committment to myself that I deserved it. picking myself up when I fell, having an incredible support system on amitymama.com weightloss forum and leslie sansones walk club and sparkspeople.com and by Gods grace (if I'm allowed to say that here)...
I know some folks aren't keen on me posting pics of myself or feel like I'm showing off or preachy or whatever but too bad they're sad. I'm proud of myself and I'm hoping someone else might see what I did and do it too! So there. http://members.cox.net/supersilks/18...reandafter.jpg ___________________________ Mama to a 17yo dd, a 6yo dd and a 3yo ds and two fabulously sweet dogs Wife to my soulmate
Quote: Originally Posted by melissabb I have two of my own kids and I also run a home daycare. EVERY one of the kids I care for is vaxed ---- Of coures, my kids have never been vaxed but I don't really worry about shedding. Every vax typical vax that sheds is from a disease that is not dangerous anyway. I figure, so what if my kids get Chicken pox of the mumps or measles??? Big deal, they'll spend a couple of days feeling crummy and then they will...
Nanas Chicken Soup Boil 3-5 chicken thighs, skin on in a large pot of water. Add 3-4 chicken bouillion cubes or a can of chicken broth or your own leftover chicken stock from the last time you made soup. Add - a cup of chopped celery, a cup of chopped carrots, 2-3 fresh pressed garlic cloves, a pinch or two of dill, 2 chopped yellow onions and reduce to simmer for an hour or two. Pull chicken pieces out of the broth and let cool. Take off skin and discard. Pull meat off...
child 1 - 1989, csection five days child 2 - 2000 csection four days child 3 - vba2c 2003 - 12 hours - had him at 1am, was home eatin' a turkey sandie and nak at 1pm the next afternoon
I'm so sorry! I hope she comes home soon. Pets are part of our family here too. Our last rattie passed away today. His name was Frodo. His buddy Harry died a few weeks ago of old age and we knew he's not stay with us long - died of a broken heart we think. They were like brothers Barb mom to a teen, a 1st grader, a 3yo and two sweet dogs
and she just ate two pieces of deli meat!
48 hours post surgery Cocoa is walking around the house, barking at the door and wagging her tail. She's not taking much food (a bit of baby food chicken/rice off my fingers once today) or water (a few sips) but the vet says thats totally normal after surgery, just like a human would have some postop nausea. Sticking to broth and baby food for a few more days but at this point her prognosis is good and it appears Cocoa is doing great despite all odds, and despite the...