or Connect

Posts by vivvysue

but if he used it when they knewall along and did nothing, it would more than likely be seen as vindictive. if there is no legal evidence but he said she said, then no worries. but do educate your children about the law etc if they are older and if they are smaller then keep it away from them always.  is there a way that you can refuse to have your child not participate in the DARE program? here in canada, well at least bc you can. i do agree keep it as far from your...
in future perhaps suggest to the school that the credit card numbers that are either yours or your parents, be blacked out on the copy sent to him. that is our policy when dealing with similar financial issues with our exbm. and she does the same when sending us documents. i would think that your parents could hold the school liable for giving out your parents cc number to anyone at all. that should be confidential information and could easily be blacked out on any...
we are also in a messy court battle right now where my dh's ex is trying her hardest to have entrance into our home. i said OVER MY DEAD BODY. that is simply not happening. perhaps if we had a better history and less annimosity then i would be fine with it, but under these circumstances not in a million years. the court would never ever order it, they might order a social worker to check out both homes, but never order one or the other divorced parties to be allowed into...
i agree with the pp's unless there is a prior conviction or some sort of legal evidence of your dh smoking mj, then you have nothing to worry about. i feel so badly for people in the states, here it is just such a non-issue. even when you are having a court ordered investigation into your life, called a section 15 here, they don't make any issues about it. they note that the parents smoke it, and that is that. judges here dont see it as harmful, especially if it is kept...
spinknottle pretty much laid it out as it is, there are provincial and fedreal guidelines and your ex will have to produce the past three years tax returns and proof of his income now. if the court feels that he is not earning what he should be, or is hiding income/working for less than he could be to reducehis payments etc then they will impute the amount that he is capable of earning, not what he says he earns.   as for the extra-ordinary expenses, those are things...
i see you posted this yesterday, what did you end up doing in regards to prepping the kids, have the come home from their visit, and if so how did they react when they got home?   all i cant say is reassure them of your love and the love of their father and that you two are there for the long haul andnot going anywhere ever. be honest with them, you dont know why their mom is that way, you cant speak for her, you can only speak for you and how you feel about...
awww :hug: i dropped each of my five kids at least once as newborns and for good measure i hit each of their heads while walking fast around a corner of a wall. every single one of them. just not thinking as i was moving. i felt like a terrible mother each time it happened, but that didnt prevent it happening when the next one came along. none of them were harmed, my oldest dd fell off the change table, the others fell off beds and my second daughter i dropped while...
a good mantra might be   "i can not control the waves, but i can learn to surf"   works for me in hard spots,   vs
i agree with the other, although sd is well old enough to understand and respect other peoples property. if she hs an allownace i would make her pay restitution for damages to others items or replacement. otherwise i would make her work at a fair hourly wage at chores in the house/yard what have you to 'pay' for the damages. the crown incident sounds like an accident, i am sure she didnt mean for it to drop and i would glue the crystal back in and have a talk about other...
just busting in here, i usually am in 'blended and stepfamily parenting' but your post struck a note with me.  while i struggled with my son in very similar ways as your sister sounds like she is dealing with her son. although my son did not shake his hands or they did not shake on their own. he did flap them sort of like autistic children and that caused me no end of worry. the hand shaking would seem to me to require some sort of neurological testing just to ensure...