or Connect

Posts by SimplyRochelle

Yes ma'am! You can go to nwadoulaconnection.com and keep up with our events that way or on facebook at facebook.com/nwadoulaconnection   Our next event is the first Saturday afternoon in February at Terra Tots on the Fayetteville square. We'd love to see you there. Email me at simplyrochelle at gmail .com if you have any more questions. My MDC visits are much less frequent now that we're not currently ttc anymore.
I still lurk from time to time T. I think about you a lot. Kind of reminisce about when this was all still so new and this forum was booming with activity and support. Now that I've had 3 miscarriages, 2 in the last 10 months, I guess I just feel that much more jaded. Working with pregnant women is still the thing I enjoy the most but some days I do feel like I'm just rubbing salt in my wounds. We downsized to a travel trailer to help cut our costs and try to pay down on...
I'm on cd 2 today and it's pretty damn painful, maybe the worst since surgery. It was the last time we're doing anything actively ttc for quite some time. We've got big changes coming in the next few months. We're downsizing from a 3bd house to an RV to save money and pay off debts. I've been offered an apprenticeship with a homebirth midwife in the area (and then another one seems interested too now). I'm a full time student this semester and I'll try to get into a...
Hey, just wanted to say we're having another little event tomorrow in Springdale at Onyx Coffee Lab at 10am. It's open to everyone whether you're an expectant family, planning a family, or have any interest in becoming a doula at some point. We'd love to see you there!   You can join the event on facebook too: (http://www.facebook.com/events/394456103966032/)
Hey,    I hate that you got the feeling NWA wasn't VBAC friendly. We have quite a few OBs in the area that have good reputations with vbacs (mainly Dr. Hannah @ Lifespring in Bentonville and Dr. Hill in Siloam Springs), as well as some midwives who will bend the rules of their certification, and then we have some midwives who choose not to be certified who will attend HBACs as well, including those after multiple csections. I am a doula in the area and have had vbacs...
I'm still here sporadically as well. I just don't need the same level of support I needed a few years ago. I've grown calloused  by the pain I guess. I'm fighting a killer cold right now and about to ovulate so that has made sex rather interesting as I try not to cough in his face haha. We did Clomid cd2-8 this cycle because that is what I was on when I got pregnant in November. I meant to buy some more opks at the store but just haven't yet. I know I ovulate every month...
Wow! Congratulations to both of you!! What fabulous holiday news!!! 
Currently there are no CNMs who deliver in hospitals in Northwest Arkansas. There is a birth center that is supposed to open sometime in the first quarter of 2013 in Rogers.    As far as natural minded OBs go, Dr. Chad Hill in Siloam Springs is pretty great as well as Dr. Todd Hannah in Bentonville. Check out the birthnetwork NWA website and facebook page for more information. Or feel free to send me a PM.
I ended up having a miscarriage but I guess I saw it coming. My beta was finally 0 on Monday so now we just try again!
Well, after some light bright red bleeding all day long yesterday, I decided to go buy some more pregnancy tests to try and ease my mind until my 3rd beta tomorrow. Woke up this morning, still bleeding and took one. Not even a hint of a line, like super negative. So that means that since Tuesday when my beta was 127, it must have just started dropping soon after that. I'm not sure whether they will still have me come in for another beta tomorrow but I have to call them...