or Connect

Posts by LisaG

Oh, thanks so much for pointing out that the Frontier doesn't become a backless booster!
Ok, her torso height is 15". Shirt size is 5T and she just turned 4. She still fits (with growing room) her RadianXTSL. Unbeknownst to me, she outgrew an Evenflow Odyssey V apparently 9lbs and 3 or so inches ago .   So it sounds like Harmony, Nautilus or Frontier would work fine.   Thanks everyone!!
Hi,   DD has outgrown her car seat that my husband uses in his car. She is very tall for her age (although I haven't measured her recently, she's always been in the 90th+ percentile for height) and weighs 49lbs.   Suggestions for what will get us through until she's ready for a booster?   Thanks!   Lisa
You might want to look into finding a bodyworker who specializes in working with scars. I had lymphatic drainage work down after my uterine reconstruction (transverse scar just like a c/s) and it completely changed the color and texture of my scar (part of it was keloid). I had it done 2-3 months post surgery so I'm not sure if it would still be effective 8 months post surgery, however anytime we have an incision in the skin, it impacts the lymph vessels there. A good...
Katy has an online program called No More Kegels that has really thorough information about pelvic floor, factors that contribute to pelvic floor disorder and a series of exercises that prepare people to do a full squat with the alignment parameters that Katy recommends. http://www.restorativeexercise.com/no-more-kegels/   One of the things that most people don't realize is how much preparation work is required to achieve an aligned squat. Because we sit so much,...
So glad to see that you posted this - thank you!  My mom is good friends with the Stieler's.   Just wanted to add (I don't think this was in your post) - there has now been a petition created urging the Governor of MI to drop the case.  Tomorrow (Dec. 15th) a preliminary hearing is scheduled.  They are hoping that the case is dropped at that time.   The petition can be found...
Not to burst any bubbles.......   I had approximately 4-5 fibroids removed in 2003 I believe.  There are a few different types of fibroids - some are on the outside of the uterus, some are on a stalk, some are within the actual muscle layer of the uterus, some are in the uterine cavity.  Their location and size factor in to how much of a impact they have on fertility.  I'd suggest gathering as much information as you can, so that you have a better sense of what...
Rachael, I don't remember having any pain from the balloon. Mine was in for at least a week, maybe 10 days? Because I also had a lap w/the hysterosocpy I had some of the normal discomfort from that. We flew home a couple days later & it was fine. Taking it out was uncomfortable due to cramping. My local doc removed it & there was some confusion about the type of balloon that was used which meant he had to try a couple different things. Other than that, it was life as...
Both of mine were right on.  The first was with a pregnancy via IVF so we knew dates for sure.  This time around w/o IVF it's been right on with my best guess of LMP.
Yeah, I didn't have any problems with the Zofran.  My biggest problem was I almost fainted a couple times.  Fortunately a friend had warned me about that - guess it's not unusual for your BP to go down, I think because of the anesthesia.  When I told the anesthesiologist I was feeling a bit woozy, he looked over at the monitor and said "well, yes you are".  It happened again not too much later and then I was fine for the rest of the procedure.