or Connect

Posts by HarperRose

I definitely was curious! Thanks for that. :) The twins are fraternal through my mother's side. Interesting.
Got the ever-important bfp at the clinic, too. :p
Also suspecting twins. No reason, just that intuition.   My grandmother (mom's mom) is a twin and her sister had 2 sets of twins. There have been none since. I understand it goes through the mother's line. ?? Who really knows. 
I go in today for the confirmation at the clinic. When I called yesterday, the conversation went as follows: When was your LMP? -m/c March 26, no cycle since then, HPT showed BFP.  Ok, well, the hormones could still be in your system, but it was early and it's been a few months (I think she meant weeks). So, you're scheduled for tomorrow at 2. And it's a urine test. And the home test I took wasn't???   Nothing like calling a medical office and having...
Thank you! :)
I know! LOL Oh well. :)   Yeah, I feel like this baby insisted on being. There's not many MDCers around these days who believe that sort of thing. :)   Thanks, everyone! I'll keep you all updated periodically. :) I go in today for the confirmation at the clinic. When I called yesterday, the conversation went as follows:When was your LMP?-m/c March 26, no cycle since then, HPT showed BFP. Ok, well, the hormones could still be in your system, but it was early and it's been...
  Absolutely. Mom needs to birth where she feels best, bottom line. It'll be a different hospital than with my firstborn, and I've heard mixed reviews, but this is a risk I have to take with the HG. And really, you'll get mixed reviews period.   If I can get it managed, I'll be happy. The care I've received for it in the past is deplorable. Both midwives should have referred me to their backup doc and the doc I had w/ my oldest should have SAID SOMETHING about the weight...
I miscarried my Nov baby. You guys were all so sweet when I shared that sad news. Thank you.   BUT I am expecting a Dec/Jan baby!!!!! I was so excited, I just wanted to tell you guys, since I was originally part of this group. 
Name: Carrie   EDD: (estimated due date) 12/31/12   #Pregnancy/baby: 6th pregnancy, 4th baby   Your age/age at the birth: 34/35   Family: 3 older kids, the 2 oldest are super helpful, youngest is only 4. Husband is also very supportive and helpful, has been proactive in helping me self-treat the HG until we get in to a dr and an get on meds.   How long did it take to get your BFP: (big fat positive, were you trying/how long?) We were preventing, got...
Hi!  I'm a former Nov 2012 mama (my old thread), miscarried, got preg again right away, and am now due Dec 31, 2012. Since EDDs are estimates, I figured it'd be good if I was part of both groups.   Our plan was to just go through life with the 3 kids we have. Well, March rolled around and life, apparently, had other ideas! HOW that pregnancy happened, I don't know. We'd taken precautions, but it still happened. Shock, but we were ok with it. Unfortunately, I...