or Connect

Posts by Sunflower223

Thank you pregnant@40 for all the research and additional information. I am trying to get an earlier OB appt and I am hoping that it turns out not to be pre-e. Karen- I am getting most of my protein right now from dairy so it does help to know the importance of calcium. I am in daily talks with my mw. I am working to get an earlier OB appt. Today and last night my BP was back to normal, as in my very low base. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is not...
sonshine - Thank you.
Maryeliz- I am kind of hoping it turns out to just be a scare for me too, but it isn't looking too hot at the moment. Stayseeliz- I am working on getting in to see the OB sooner. This is pretty devastating right now but I know that I will come to grips with it eventually, I just hope the outcome is a good one, even if not the one I wanted so much. I am just not destined to have an HB. I didn't have the opportunity with the first three because of the state I lived...
MW is very frowned upon here. There are no birth centers. There are very few CNMs at hospitals. You basically have the choice of a OB or a DEM for a HB. There are no doctors that openly work in conjunction with them. I have a recommendation for an OB from the local LLL leader. I just made an appt with him a few minutes ago and we will go from there. It is going to be a week and a half though. I called my husband who is in TX right now and he wants me to call back and...
I guess my first post did seem a little too breezy. Please don't think that I am not taking it seriously. I know it is serious. This has all happened pretty fast. The first reading I had that was that high was over the weekend and right after a heated argument, so for that reason I took it a bit less seriously than maybe I should have, but it has consumed my thoughts ever since. I called my mw over the weekend, she said my diet was severely lacking in protein and...
I wish I could tell you! It seems to me that I have always dropped during labor. Maybe #4 will be different, who knows?
The same thing happened to me at around 33 weeks with dc2. Front drivers side, but it was little bit more serious,the person who was it us was going at least 50. The car was totalled and my mother who was driving almost died. Anyway the thing is that I was fine, the baby was fine, and so was my one year old daughter who was behind me at the time. I had some dark black bruises where the seatbelt caught and so did dd. That was all that happened in us. But I had a NST...
Okay ladies. I am about 22 weeks pregnant. My normal BP is about 90/65. Over the last few weeks, along with terrible headaches, it has been jumping up to 160/100 at sporadic times. Other times it is 115/70. Sometimes within an hour or so. My MW has gotten me to increase my salt, my protein, and my intake in general since I hadn't been eating a lot. I have never had any problem like this and this is my 6th pregnancy. I haven't seen a backup OB yet and now I am...
Congratulations on such a lovely birth!
How long have you been homeschooling? First official year. We did some preschool-esque stuff last year. How old are your children? 5, 3, and 1 What grades would they be in? My oldest would be starting K this year. Describe your homeschooling style in 5 words or less: Eclectic What's your favorite book or piece of curriculum that you have for this year? Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons What outside activities are your children doing this year? So...