or Connect

Posts by Yama

I am in the process of trying to figuire out how to plant my little girl's placenta (she's now 5 years old). Because we live in an apartment, I want to plant her placenta in a big tree pot with a small tree on top of it. I want to keep it in the livingroom or my room for the most part. Has anyone done this before? Do I thaw out the placenta first before attempting to plant it? can't I just put it in frozen? or will that make the tree's roots too cold? Please help. I...
I'm having the same problem with natural deoderants...recently I tried Avalon's deoderant, it doesn't work at all...it's too bad, I wasted my money but I love the lavender smell. this morning, I saw on the View that Adidas has an aluminum free deoderant on the market. I'm thinking about trying it and the Crystal as well. I am also going to try the baking soda with EO as a pick me up towards the end of the day. As much as I love the EO, baking soda and vinegar...
: I'm really need some help with my moon cycles. Seems recently, I've been having alot of painful body aches, moodiness, bloatness, just icky...the cramps have me calling out of work. I feel like an invalid on my first two days of bleeding. I've been reading about Evening Primrose Oil and how it can be helpful for PMS. Has anyone had any experience using EPO? or any herbal tinture combinations? I thank you for any leads, aLioness
I saw that My Wife and Kids episode and they did portray the midwife as crazy and the parents were also knocking homebirth. Also, in an episode of Gilmore Girls, the chracter Suki was also planning a homebirth and potrayed the midwife as "mystically" paranoid, mean, and a control freak. I was so mad. :
Quote: Originally Posted by Melda so ..... where you called one ... ??? well, I heard two men say it to me, but they were like "you have to watch out because you're a MILF!" and I would say "what's that?" and they would say something like "well your a good looking mom." and I'd be like "oh." but the way they would be laughing I figuire it was more than that. I never asked again, I was kinda ashamed that I didn't know what it was or how I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Melda so ..... where you called one ... ??? well, I heard two men say it to me, but they were like "you have to watch out because you're a MILF!" and I would say "what's that?" and they would say something like "well your a good looking mom." and I'd be like "oh." but the way they would be laughing I figuire it was more than that. I never asked again, I was kinda ashamed that I didn't know what it was or how I...
Quote: Originally Posted by kamilla626 I sort of understand why many people feel that juice isn't really good for kids because of the high-sugar content. But what about things like raisins or applesauce, which also have a lot of sugar but actually fewer vitamins than O.J? Why do some women shave their legs every day - esp. in winter? Do people who live in Hawaii, So. Cal, or Florida come to New England for vacation? I shave my legs...
Quote: Originally Posted by tie-dyed I believe in the late 19th/early 20th the standard flip-flopped a couple of times between ain't and amn't. See _Rilla of Ingleside_ (last of the Anne of Green Gables books) for amn't used in a conversation in the early 20th c. It probably shows up in her other books but somehow I recall it in Rilla. My question is: how do black people care for their hair? In the movie 'Losing Isaiah' the adoptive mom is asked...
Quote: Originally Posted by sevenkids "Holla Back" is when a dude wants to hook up with a girl. Ballin, Brooklyn dawn Addicted to Crys hooked on Don 15 G's hookers on Ma, I wanna see how you look in thongs Holla back, Young'n Holla back girls are easily impressed by bling. Gwen Stefani is saying, "I ain't no hollaback girl" meaning she's not that easy to hook up with. A few times I've been around that track So it's not just gonna happen...
Quote: Originally Posted by artgoddess : If you're hearing it a lot it must mean you are pretty hot! It's a compliment, albiet a very lewd compliment. ok...so I should smile first and then smack the guy second! had no idea... i knew it was something embarrassing. I'm usually good with putting acronyms together but not with this one.