or Connect

Posts by Denali

Poor Avani.....you've really had it rough lately   One idea, for when you get tired of "just broth": Try pureeing frozen strawberries, add a little bit of stevia, and you almost have strawberry sorbet. You should be able to eat it (both for tooth problems and protocol), the cold might actually feel good in your mouth, and the taste is really nice, too. Hope that'll help....and work with your stomach    Thank for the jerky recipe. I'll give that a try one of...
Just wanted to add a little piece of new information (at least it was news to me ):   Twindly Bridge has an enrollment cap (around 300 students).....and it has already been reached!   So they'll do a lottery around May/June, the first ones on the winner list will probably get in since there should be some spots opening up, the others will go on a waiting list and will be able to take newly available spots (if someone else withdraws, doesn't return,...
I LOVE the pellets. So much easier, you can just shove them under your tongue and keep on talking    I'm not hungry at all......I feel bloated, full, and unhappy that I haven't been able to "go" in a few days. Again. Same as all the last weeks. I'm really, really fed up with this diet-related constipation    On top of all that, I had gains the last two days. Only small ones, 0.4 each, but still. Usually I always lost one or two pounds on those two last VLDC days...
Also look at IDEA. Everyone seems to love it. Just talked to two more families today that homeschool through IDEA.   Concerning your question: As far as I know, if you started homeschooling and then either switched to another program or stopped, they wouldn't want the money back but you'd have to return every non-consumable material to them, i.e. curriculum books & materials, computer, etc. (but not student workbooks/worksheets that had been written in).   But that's only...
Ok, I'm officially done with P2.   Last night I shook my pellets out of the bottle into the lid and discovered that there were just enough for that dosage, then that was it. I do have more bottles but I thought I only have 3 days left anyway, so opening a bottle just for three days seemed not so ideal to me. The pellets stay fresh better when the bottle hasn't been opened, and this way I can open the new bottle at the beginning of the next round.   So I decided...
Could I be that dmp is confusing "co op" with what Rik-e calls "oversight programs"? The latter would be e.g IDEA, Twindly Bridge, MatSu Central, Raven, etc., the former would be that local, parent-run co-op at Faith Bible Fellowship in Big Lake.   So dmp, when you asked about the differences between co-ops, did you maybe mean the differences between IDEA and the others?   If yes, then my personal impression would be:   Mat-Su Central: seems to be really...
Uff......I've been doing research on the laptop for hours now, and my eyes are gtting really tired, so I'll keep it brief:   Hi everyone.....how's the losing going?    Hope the scale was better to you today, Maia.....and Avani, hope you're feeling better and are able to eat again.   I had a small loss today, so I was happy.....but then I had to smell the game day snacks all afternoon. I'm not even that fond of popcorn, but boy, does it smell good when you...
I don't use it every day, no. Every couple of days, every three days, or so.   Today, apparently all the tea that hadn't worked lately caught up with me, I spent quite a while in the bathroom this morning. Too bad it was AFTER the weighing    Congrats to the loss! Things seem to be going pretty well for you lately    Glad you're feeling better, Avani. Now make sure you get hydrated again.    We're invited out for dinner again tonight (another one of those "wonderful...
Don't get me started on poop issues.....I've never had such trouble in my life, and I HATE being constipated    But: darker, yes. A lot less, yes (which makes sense to me, since we're hardly eating anything LOL). Harder, no, not really.....if I go at all, it's almost diarrhea lots of the time, due to the smooth move tea/natural calm. I'm just glad it's "moving" at all    Usually it gets better right after moving on to P3. So I guess it's just one more thing...
Uff.......0 loss again this morning. Smooth move tea yesterday didn't work well enough...again. This is starting to annoy me   The reson for the soon ending P2 is the upcoming vacation. I have it all planned out that I can do a regular length P2 plus 3 weeks of P3, and then move on to P4 right the day before we're leaving (or the day we leave). I just don't want to be in P3 during the vacation. So I can't go longer for P2. And honestly, I'm not even sure I would...