or Connect

Posts by dealic

I'be been craving milk the whole pregnancy. I am drinking at least 2 gallons a week, and I know its all me since my husband doesn't drink it. Probably more, since I also drink milk at work. I usually don't even buy milk because I don't use it fast enough to warrant it, but its been the one thing I must have. What's more, at first, it couldn't be regular milk, couldn't be organic (both had a "smell"). It HAD to be lactancia pure filtered milk. Until about 7 months, when...
Ok thank you, I will do that.
Oh! Wonderful! Thanks! I don't know what I was looking at then :)
That's a relief because I ordered 4 pairs yesterday.   I also ordered "New Mama Bottom Spray" which I hope to use both as a spray and to spray pad to freeze. Can I do that? I got a sitz bath and a peri bottle too. I bought stool softeners earlier. I still need to get pads, but I am getting there. I plan to do that water/alcohol thing too for some ice packs.  
I swear, today she decided to see if she could fit her WHOLE body under my ribs. I don't think she was even head down at all, I think she was transverse, in my ribcage! It was terrible. Oh, and she was also doing back flips while she cuddled in closer. I could barely move or breathe. I finally got home from work and grocery shopping and was able to do some inversions, have a bath, do some pelvic thrusts, and repeat until I got her to move lower, back into her head down...
Thanks. I looked, and if I found the thing you are talking about, they say:     "Please note: To purchase this item, you must have a DEA # or a license from your state's pharmacy board. You will be asked to furnish us with a copy of your license before we ship your order."   So it would seem I can't order it. Also, its back ordered till March 14th. Given it often takes 2 weeks to ship to Canada, that's too close to my due date for comfort. Oh well.           
I am doing Vitamin K. I didn't think I would but I am going to. I would have considered oral but apparently our midwives can't get it in Canada. They have talked to the neo natologist at the hospital, who has told them they can give the vials used for injection orally, but they warned me that they burn going down, and take 3 doses. That seems worse to me than 1 prick from an injection, so we will go with the needle.   I know that the risk of hemmorrage is small,...
I think I have a kind of numb fear. Its not real yet. I don't know what to expect so I tell myself I can do it. But really, I have no idea. I think I can't fully accept mentally that this will end with labour and a baby.
I have:   36 Newborn (orange edge) GMD prefolds 36 Small (yellow edge) GMD prefolds 24 Medium (red edge) GMD prefolds 6 FuzziBunz one size pockets 3 Thirsties Duo size 1 covers 1 Bummis Super Lite newborn cover 1 Bummis Super Brite newborn cover 1 Flip cover (one size? I think) 2 Bummis Super Snap small covers Over 100 cloth wipes 1 pack of disposables for those first poops    Plus, my mom has a few for me. I found an add on her local kijiji...
I know, I can't wait for the babies to start arriving! I can't believe I am 33 weeks already. I got a ton of packing done today, so most of the things that CAN be packed now ARE packed. Now to just get my dad to come up and move them to my parents' house. He works 3 weeks straight in northern Canada and is back on the first, so I am hoping he can come after that. Then I will have a lot more space in our apartment.    I have organized/bought most of the things I need...