or Connect

Posts by candyapplez

Saying a prayer now.
Glad to hear you're at home!!!
brandyk- glad to hear your bfing issues weren't gd related!
muj-why don't you think it's a good think you're not on insulin anymore?
I copied this from Dec ddc I thought I had posted here but oops sorry Hi guys Sorry I haven't updated. It was a crazy emotional week, here's the story. So they broke my water at 11pm Monday the 8th. I went into labor at about 11:30. I could just never get quite into the groove. I started begging forr drugs and for awhile they talked me out of an epidural but at 4:30 I looked at my midwife and said " I don't mean to be a b**** but I'm paying you so give me one" So...
: come on watermelons... "if you drink don't drive do the watermelon crawl" has all new meaning.:
peaceful labor vibes try to get some rest.
Hi guys Sorry I haven't updated. It was a crazy emotional week, here's the story. So they broke my water at 11pm Monday the 8th. I went into labor at about 11:30. I could just never get quite into the groove. I started begging forr drugs and for awhile they talked me out of an epidural but at 4:30 I looked at my midwife and said " I don't mean to be a b**** but I'm paying you so give me one" So I got one and was fully dilated by 10am. I started pushing at...
thinking of all of you mamas and your precious babes
I'm going to the hospital in a couple of hours. They're going to break my water. They are worried about Noelle's size. Wish me luck I'm so nervous!!