or Connect

Posts by Authentic_Mother

I do know that the teacher was aware. My dd told her and apparently he had to sit out at recess for 5 min. Like I said - I dont think it was that big of a deal that it happened - but it's HUGE to me that she didn't tell me about it. I know they can't give me the name of the child when they tell me - but thye could have told me SOMETHING. I just would have liked to know so that I could sit down and talk to my daughter about inapproriate touching and that it's NOT okay...
I found out this morning that yesterday - while at school - my daughter was being relentlessly teased by a boy who then SMACKED her bottom! She is in first grade and I know that kids will be kids and it's likely not a sexual thing, but I do feel that the teacher should have said something to me! Im LIVID! I can't believe I get reports from the teacher when a student pushes, or my daughter pushes another student - but I dont get told when my daughter's private areas are...
My cycles are usually 26-28days...RARELY do they go over...but like I said - my husband had surgery on Feb 1st and I was running all over hells half acre and worried about him. So I guess it could have postponed things....I just wish I would start already.....or get an answer one way or the other...I think I will get a test for tomorrow morning...
I gave up trying to concieve. I flat out couldn't deal with it emotionally - it was all consuming and I just grew tired of it and decided it was God's will etc. So Im trying to get my plastics surgery scheduled and paid for by the insurance etc. (remember I lost 127lbs). Now....I had sex with hubby January 28th, 29th, 30th and then he had gallbladder surgery. I THINK my last period was Jan 11th or very near to that. I wasn't paying great attention as I was not trying...
Where would I find non-homegenized milk aside from RAW? I can't get raw right now as the local daires that were supplying me are going through some tough times and aren't as plentiful as they used to be. And my goat milk people wont have more until the spring when they start kidding again.
I got a new cheapy crock just for homemade yogurt making - and wanted to make it like the cream top brown cow yogurt which I CRAVE. Any ideas? I bought heavy cream but am at a loss how to make it solid enough to eat on the top....
LOL! Im actually sitting here, reading the board and having my second glass of Plum Wine - so delicious - and didn't occur to me that wine really has a tendancy to thin my blood....so now my period is like.....HARDCORE. DOH! Oh, I also had some caffeinated coffee today. And chocolate covered espresso beans, YUM!
Hubby wont be home with me this month while I ovulate so I have a month off. Now what do I do, should I bother with my monitor or charting? Should I have me some alcohol? WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MONTH OFF!?
Surprisingly - even if this is AF, Im not feeling all that upset about it. It's not often that you get pregnant on your first medicated cycle - so I know it is only a matter of time! Hubby wont be home to try again until Feb - and that's okay too - then I wont be hugely pregnant during the 100+ degree weather. But if I am pregnant - well - either way - I just wish I would either just start my period or get a positive test and move on in either direction - ya know what I...
Yes - I do normally spot for a few days before actually starting AF - I guess I just assumed that since this cycle was so medically involved that if I spot at all it would be later on - like maybe my luteal phase would be a tad bit longer or something ya know ? Makes sense though. Oh well - it's only my first heavily medicated cycle - will try again in February!