or Connect

Posts by indigolilybear

I liked this episode too...I really like Jessie though, and can't stand Puck. He can't act...it's painful to watch. I wish Jessie would become permanent....though I do kind of like Rachel and Finn together.....
I am enjoying it more and more as it goes. Biggest surprise for me? I love Peter Krause, HATE his character on the show...boring, boring, boring and he's capable of SO much more. His character is so dry. The only time I've seen him shine is doing his dance..."can't touch this"....that made me laugh.... Still loving Crosby! Dax S.....so funny, so yum. And loved the birth video scene. Lauren Graham's kids' stories are growing on me....liking the dd more and...
watching it, I admit, as a big Six Feet Under fan, I try anything with Peter Krause in it. It's okay to good. I kinda feel like it's been done before but like it enough to see what kind of stride they hit....I have an autism spectrum child and am thrilled to see that there, but dont' really relate to how they are dealing with it/seeing it. anyway will keep trying and t hough I don't think Dax S. is good looking, he's so charismatic, he's become my favorite character.
Me too I'm doing almost FT school right now on prereqs. I have 2 options: first choice is applying the university for their second degree progrm (I have a bach's in literature) more expensive but no wait and I'd get a second BA instead of an associates. Since I want to have the option of going on, I think it's the best route for me. If not, (It's more competitive) I'll do the local CC's program only it has a 2 yr wait. I'm doing my energy work business and...
I appreciate everyone who has taken a moment to pause on this thread with me. It's been so sad. Funeral today. Lyrics from one of her favorite albums, Emmy Lou Harris' "wrecking ball" being used in the service All My Tears When I go don't cry for me In my fathers arms I'll be The wounds this world left on my soul Will all be healed and I'll be whole Sun and moon will be replaced With the light of Jesus' face And I will not be ashamed For my...
thanks everyone.
A friend of mine, a mother with a young son, was violently killed this past weekend by her ex. Her son witnessed most, if not all, of it. She was the sister of my best friend from high school and we became close later, while we lived in the same area w/o my friend nearby... I just can't believe it and so angry at the man who did it. I can't believehow selfish he was/is and can't believe that he is alive, rotting now in jail, while she's dead...and thier little boy has...
hey, SoCalimommy, where are you in Socal? We're in NM now and love it but spent the first over 25 yrs of my life living in Huntington Beach, followed by a huge amt of moves all over Socal once I married DH (San Diego--various places, Ojai, and back to HB for a bit) . Just being nosey....Miss the ocean and my socal family and friends....
Aw, hope it gets better hottmama. My kids are definitely tired and weepy still and we're on week 4! quick check in here: everyone's doing okay. My 8 yo DS said "Today was awesome! I didn't want to leave!" which is huge praise from him since he's kinda an Eeyore. And oldest 10 yo dd said that she is having fun too. Got an email from her teacher saying they're going to get them soon in their level of math which I am thrilled for since she LOVES math and has been...
I think I enjoy the counter staying clean longer too, as someone else mentioned!! ANd that ONE meal of the day, I don't personally hear about. We try to do healthy but also fun foods, so I pack it in the a.m., and they eat it. Can't believe how much easier that is than getting 'feedback' on ALL the meals I feed them as well as the constant "Mom, I'm hungry" chant that happens all day. How is everyone feeling? This is our first 'down' weekend. We really went gungho...