or Connect

Posts by bangerlm

I've been thinking I need suspenders as well and was wondering if I could figure something out. Thanks!
I worked up until my water broke with my first. It wasn't much fun. She did come 3 weeks early though, so I still had 4 more weeks in my head and hadn't got to the point where I was wishing she was out. But I was dreading the next 4 weeks. This time I work from home part time and I wanted to quit in the 1st tri, work the 2nd, and quit for the 3rd but obviously that was just my fantasy. I did manage to get through the 5 hard weeks during the first tri, by using lots of...
I don't know if my midwife plans on giving me this test. I failed the 1 hr last time. Got super stressed about it. But I did pass the 3 hr. But I wasn't aloud to eat from 10pm till 1pm the next day, plus I was poked 8 times because they couldn't find my veins, and the sugary drink made me feel very not good. So I really don't want to take it. Plus it does seem to me that the GD label really doesn't seem to mean anything--like the article above suggested. But I do...
I was pretty prepared for labor. I did hypnobabies and pretty much missed transition (I didn't realize when it was until a few months later). I was a bit whimpery during it, but I distinctly remember thinking I can do this for a couple hours but what if it is a lot longer. Little did I know I would be pushing 45 minutes later. But the one thing I wasn't prepared for was the difference in feeling in contractions when it came time to pushing. While I was dialating they...
I had dh read The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin. I don't actually know what it says though because by that time I had read everything and it all started sounding the same. But dh did wonderfully.
I'm not sure stuff specific for a heart shaped uterus. But check out the website http://spinningbabies.com There are lots of exercises and technqiues there. I also really recommend a knee chair. It makes it so easy to sit with your knees below your hips.
My midwife tried to test me for deficiency but the lab screwed up and wasn't able. I am really curious though. I get outside quite a bit...
Yeah I've been getting them pretty regularly at night around 7 or 8. Interesting.
I used hypnobabies home study for my first and loved it. It was so nice during my pregnancy to help me get over my fears and allow me to relax and sleep well. During my dd's birth it was almost painless and was pretty fast (6 1/2 hrs). I got through transition pain free (I actually totally missed transition and didn't realize when it was until I thought about it a couple months later) but pushing was hard, but it wasn't an ouch that hurts kind of pain, it was an oh I'm...
Wondering the same thing. I'm about 1-2 months bigger than I was last time. Last time I was sticking way, way out at the end and gave birth at 37 weeks. I'm wondering what in the world I'll look like this time, especially if I last closer to 40 weeks. I sure hope it evens out at some point. I am a few pounds heavier and less active.