or Connect

Posts by moon.mom

Would NOT be friends. Would definately report them to CPS. I'm a mandatory reporter... I think it would fall under at least one of these categories. Abuse, or suspicion of abuse, that must be reported Abuse occurs where a victim has suffered physical injury inflicted other than by accidental means, has injuries, or is in a condition resulting from mistreatment, such as malnutrition, sexual molestation or exploitation, deprivation of necessities, emotional abuse or...
my 2 yo dd pretends to bf most of her stuffed animals and babies. LIke Elmo and Cookie Monster and the baby elephant... She even pulls her shirt up! We think it's hilarious!~
sigh.....Dora the Explorer....our 2 yo dd requests it almost daily. She frowns when Swiper the Fox comes out...She dances so funny during the "We did it!" part... She does love Seasame Street ANYTHING! They have some wonderful singing DVD's. The 25th Anniversary DVD is great! DH and I sing them, too. We like Sounds of Music, Wiz.of Oz, 7 brides for 7 bros, and select Star Trek episodes... LOL
my dd had white poop after we attended an ice cream social last summer. People were feeding ice cream to her- she had never had any. I was letting them- I just didn't realize it would affect her that way. It was explosive, white poop! 2 times, seems like. it cleared out pretty quick. Please let us know how your LO is doing!
we "forgot" about the window of opportunity with our dd. I was with her 24/7 for the first 4 1/2 months. Then school started and we said, "Uh-oh" I'm close enough that I went home for lunch and nursed. I pumped in the morning before leaving. She didn't take the milk out of the bottle from DH for several days... Then I guess she just figured out it was Momma's milk...given to her by her loving Daddy. It took a few days...several different bottles. DH tried a cup...
Hi UU Mommas! I'm finally here! Over 50 posts! yay! I've never heard of the jelly bean communion...sounds like fun! Sorry yours didn't go well. I know our kids would LOVE it! They LOVE candy! We had a great Spring Equinox/Easter/Ostara Sunday! I posted about it on the UU tribe thread. We had Flower Com.- lots of beautiful flowers! I forgot to tell that I told the kids the story of Persphone and Hades... I started out..."OK- this story can be told...
(My first post to TAO....I just reached 50 posts! yay for me! I'm so proud that my first post in TAO is on this very important thread...FARTS!) OK- My dh's family does "courtesy strolls" when they need to pass gas...really bad gas and they have time to "get away". My parents fart, but no one talks about it. my brother and I would go off and giggle... (what's wrong with us?) Now- my brother and I fart openly. We even sometimes comment. (Good one, Bubba! How...
And we're still going strong! dd just had 2nd birthday and isn't showing any signs of wanting to stop! Yay! (breasTfeeding...I do know how to spell- it won't let me change the title... oops!)
I think you should do what works for you. We have a "weird" schedule right now... 24 mo dd wakes up with DH around 9 or 10 am She naps from 4 pm - to 7 pm (sometimes 8 pm!) Then I usually go to sleep around 10 She stays up with DH until 11 or so... He brings her to me to nurse to sleep. (We co-sleep, she's in the middle of us) They are night owls...I am not. It works for now.
Thank you Wise Mommas! I was about to do a search on this very subject! My 24 month old nurses sooooooooooo much these days! Throughout Spring Break I thought we had reverted back to the newborn days. When I come home from work- sometimes she latches on and doesn't let go! She will ONLY nap with bfing...and bfs throughtout the night... THIS is why I love this forum. You are right, RainCoastMama- there is VERY little info. about this age... WHY? Why is it...