or Connect

Posts by Everrgreen

Mal - Huge hugs, I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I've also had some dark times, it's an ongoing struggle, I'm here to listen to you.  Talk all you need and you can PM me as well.  I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but here there's lots of non-profit counselling available that are often just 'pay what you can'.     Nilla - I'm so sorry :(   Can you try and find another doctor who would agree to it?  I would think that because it will be 5 years since the...
Oh Mal, I'm sorry.  That's really hard.  My mom is going through chemo right now for an aggressive lymphoma, she was diagnosed in May.  It's really hard seeing her how she is right now, the chemo is really hard on her.  So far it seems to be doing what it's supposed to do though.  It's a long road though, my thoughts are with you and your mom.  *hugs*
Erin - So cool!!  It's so neat seeing the kids and you guys and your place.  I've said it before, your life is awesome!  Not sure I could do it though (I don't have the knowledge/skills for that!)   Courtney - That's great!!  It doesn't make you sound crazy at all (you said you were worried about that :P )  I've let R go up the street to see if a neighbour is home, same quiet street just about 6 houses away and sometimes I feel like I shouldn't do that... He is so...
R is so frustrating right now too.  So so frustrating.  He threw a fit at the store yesterday because he didn't like the toaster I was buying.  And that's typical, anything he can cry about, he will.   So, no advice on that issue :/   My job has been extended until mid-October, right up until I write my certification exam.  Then I'll just need to find a regular job, which I've already started looking for.     Not much else is knew, I'm sort of just surviving...
Courtney - Thanks for the compliment!  It's a flattering photo, maybe R has a future in photography :P  I'm glad things worked out with the water!  Yay!  I hope everything else works out quickly for you.  I'm thinking of you *hugs*   Mal - I agree with the others, give her a heads up now and then just let her know it's the day when it comes.  I would be a horrible stress case if R had to have anything done.   Erin - Oh no, that's not good :(   I hope it's nothing...
Courtney - Huge huge hugs.  I'm so sorry things are a struggle right now.  It's just not fun and not fair.  I always try and tell myself that things will work out, they always do.  It doesn't always seem like it though, but it's how I keep going.  Life seems to have a lot of challenging experiences.  You just have to keep moving forward and doing what you can.  I'm thinking of you!! *hugs*  
Hey everyone!  Nice to see all the updates :)   Sue - Yay for hearing the heartbeat!!  So exciting!!  I hope your DH comes around for the homebirth, I'm sure he will.   Mal - Good luck heading back to school!  The school year doesn't start til the beginning of September here.  I think September 9 or 10 is R's first day.  I hope you can find some answers and solutions for Owyn.  R is very verbal for his age (despite being a late to start with words), it's very...
Mal - Oh that's not good!  I'm glad you've confirmed this though and now you can get it fixed.  Poor Owyn, I hope she doesn't need surgery! :(   Erin - Welcome back!!  I love seeing your pictures on fb.  Such an incredible adventure for all of you, I can't even imagine doing it!   Courtney - I'm sorry the Starbucks job didn't work out :(  Any new plans?   Starling - I can't wait to see your website!!!     Sue - Hope the solo parenting is going well...
Thanks ladies.  I'm fine about the whole thing now.  I think it just was really shocking (and it is annoying) and I wanted to vent.  My life really isn't that bad, I mostly enjoy it ;)  Unfortunately my favourite parts are when I'm away from R..  I probably shouldn't admit that, but it's true :/
Congrats Mal, that's exciting news!!   Courtney - I hope you get the job!     Cindy - Oh still peeing in diapers would be frustrating.  I know it is completely normal though.  I was super lucky with R, he was fully out of diapers at 2 (day and night).  I have a friend who has an 8 year old who still wets the bed almost every night :(   My only suggestion is limiting fluids..  Why does your dh oppose that idea?   Sue - Congrats again!!!  I wish I could get R...