or Connect

Posts by Everrgreen

Sue - Congrats!!  Thinking of you sending a TON of sticky vibes :D   Cindy - lol, that's hilarious!!  R says the weirdest things sometimes.  He has called me 'brother' a couple times (the slang/best buddy type of brother...)  I have no idea where he got that from but it was so funny.     Mal - I understand your desire to get out and back into your own place.  I would too!  Saving money is great, but so is privacy :P   All this 3rd baby talk makes my heart...
Hello!  How is everyone doing??  Things are good here!  Work is sooo busy but I love the job.  Still not sure if they'll be keeping me and my contract ends mid August.  But I love the work and I'm sure I'll find a position somewhere once I'm certified.  I'm finding myself seriously lacking time to do anything.  Technically I have an hour or two in the evening once Royce is asleep, but by then I'm physically and mentally exhausted.  I have to have 2 reports written (on my...
Courtney - Huge hugs!  I agree with everything Starling and Mal said.  You are sooo NOT a loser, you are an amazing mother.  Anyone would feel the way you do with the stresses you have.  Definitely use this place to let out all your thoughts, sometimes it helps just to acknowledge how you're feeling.  To answer your more practical questions, a night job along with daytime school and parenting would be too much in my opinion...  Unless you were to cut school down to maybe...
Mal - OMG!!  That's pretty fun!!  They are friends of yours??  I have a guy (fwb) who would love for a girl to join us some time, which I think would be fun.  Another couple would also be fun... Hmm...  My best friend and her hubby are pretty kinky but I'm not sure if it would be weird for it to be close friends.  Anyway, I'm glad you had such a fun trip ;)   Starling - That does sound like such a stressful job.  I think it's great for you to step back from it and...
Unfortunately we didn't get any pics when we met :/  Oh well, just means we need to meet up again!     Mal - I hope you're enjoying the beach!   Sue - That sucks about the job :(  I hope the other one works out!  It's such a frustrating thing.   Courtney - I'm sure the article will be great!  I love hearing about your kids and seeing the pics on fb :)   AFM - I start my job tomorrow!  I'm excited and nervous.  I don't know what to wear or how to do my...
Cindy - Glad you're feeling better!  And that's awesome that you're hubby's new job is working out so well for everyone!  Yay!   Courtney - Congrats on the A's!  It's hard work but worth it!  You're doing amazing :)   Sue - Fingers crossed about the jobs, I hope something works out soon!  It's so hard waiting and wondering :/   AFM - I got to meet Starling and little Hawksley yesterday!  Starling - R loved H and has been talking about visiting you guys, I...
Courtney - I loved seeing your pics on fb!!  Looks like you all enjoyed the snow!  It does get annoying quickly though :P  We are finally having summer-like weather here and I love it!   Starling - Hope your travels are going/went well!!  Don't forget to let me know if you come to Ontario!!   Mal - I totally get the need to vent!  How did the move go?   Sue - Any word on the jobs??   Cindy - How was the trip to Hawaii part 2? ;)     AFM - All is well,...
Mal - I hope you can find your own place quickly, living with family would be so hard!  Not sure I could do it!  My parents are divorced and both have their own lives so living with them was never an option even when my marriage first ended.  My mom does a lot of babysitting for me but she has this way of making me feel like it's such a huge favour which makes me feel guilty.  Now that my classes are over it will hopefully be better.  Anyway, that's just my little vent...
Sue - R talks to himself ALL the time, there's always some sort of situation going on, lots of make believe with toys/imaginary friends, it's constant.   I hope something with your DH's job works out.  It would be so nice for you to be near family.     Courtney - So cute!!  Are you still in school all summer or do you take a break?     Starling - I feel for you being frustrated with the ambulance stuff..  Is there a cheaper area you could relocate to?   Oh,...
Sue - I'm so very sorry..  Thinking of you *hugs*