or Connect

Posts by CaraNicole

Quote: Originally Posted by knowerofnada Cara, was this Dr. Michelle Flechas? She told me my child likely had meningitis and would die since I didn't vax her and sent us to the ER....and she just had some benign virus. Oh yeah that's her! I remember reading you story with her, I think you sent me a link. I wish I still had that PM I sent you about her, I know I have forgot so much stuff she did in that visit. (If you by chance still have a...
anyone?
You know the videos hosted on youtube? They have a crash test for FF car seats and RF car seats, I have been digging but I can't find out where to down load them? Here are the two I want but I have no idea where they came from... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMFPS...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K62Ea...eature=related
Well lets see what I can remember....please take into account this woman has the most abrasive personality of anyone I have had the misfortune to meet. Lied to me about the last case of Diphtheria (we have not had a case since 1996 in my state, per the governors health report card) She said she saw one last week and it was awful. : The look on her face was priceless when I pulled out the heath report card, she didn't know it existed. : Oh yeah Tetanus will just jump out...
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali ME?! Really? In a good way or for the opportunity to slap me upside the head? In a good way... Quote: Originally Posted by race_kelly I htink you're both just afraid I'll go through with my thread of posting nekkid pictures of myself to get attention! Nope, I just think your nifty! :
Quote: Originally Posted by EFmom If I were getting free babysitting and the free babysitter wanted to bring structured art projects or any other such nonsense, I'd be kissing her feet. However, if she were offering me random unsolicited advice about how I should be interacting with my kids, I'd let her know that she could keep said unsolicited advice to herself. :
Well if you want to cover the nerve use the wax in the dental isle, It's for kids with braces. Ibuprofen will help with swollen gums. Orajel stings for a few seconds but it's worth it.
I would do the best I could, and never let myself 'second guess' if I was doing it 'right'
I was thinking about this for the last few days and really have not had the time to post.... I have not been current on my shots for at least the past 12 years. (I'm sure it's longer, but I'll just say 12) Any who I have been picking my brain thinking, "when is the last time I worried about getting sick?" You know...Not once in my life have I ever been worried about a VPD for myself. I worry about car wrecks TBH. It's been on my mind because of the whole yucky flu shot...