or Connect

Posts by CaraNicole

The little girl I watch got her 4mo shots yesterday, she is in a pissy mood TBH (can't blame the poor child) (yeah I'm freaking out 'Please do not let her have a vax reaction) Now I know I should of have remembered hey DS isn't vaxed so when vaxed child comes into the house....maybe I shouldn't keep her. I have kept them separated (they usually are anyways because of the age difference) Please talk to me about shedding, I know she did get rotateq or prevnar and the 3...
Look what I found! :
These are the people I could come up with off the top of my head (yeah right I searched old threads) : I know I missed people...I'm sorry, Honestly I'd like to meet just about everyone from MDC HelloKitty Frog KimmiePie NicoleyWoley Pamela...
Quote: Originally Posted by HelloKitty Way too many people to list! Geesh. Of course Mama_G - we have a plan to get photos taken and sell them on eBay : Would love to meet momtwice, goodwillhunter, AnnetteMarie, the_lissa, Jaque, phatchristy, mamamoo, caranicole, abimommy, pynki... I know I'm missing a whole boat load of people and that sucks. ::::: ::: I was on pins and needles thinking ok someone please want to meet me....yes I am a dork...
That poor little girl. I think it's awesome you found some stickers for her. I will make a note next year to have stickers as a back up.
Well it's only a week long job. 12hrs/day 7/days... but usually if you can get one job they all line out...it's a get your foot in the door thing. He is going to have to travel and be gone the whole week but they are paying him almost double anything he has EVER made plus and extra 70.00 a day. He's going in as a helper so he won't be doing anything too hard and he can take frequent breaks....I'm sure he will be ok. We are both so excited, and he has been so happy all...
yeah total scam.
Whoo hoo! DH got a job!
I'm not sure what to suggest the teacher to do but this just is not acceptable. I would be marching into the school tomorrow morning. that just isn't right, I can only imagine the worry it causes when a child is not where they are 'supposed' to be....
I read this in the paper this morning and I was just so sad, I'm so sorry for your loss....It's just not fair....