or Connect

Posts by CaraNicole

Some of them are just beautiful, especially if they use cloth dipes to make them
Purple.....
Well come hang out at my house, you can put your feet up and talk and I'll make you yummy food, you just can't ask what's in it (Cajun rules and all) hope you feel better! Maybe you could find your tribe and get a meet up going? I met two MDC mommas the other day and it was a breath of fresh air...
I'm seeing logic in this....I pretty much get it....Now I'm very afraid....
I tend to almost burn the house down at least once a year.....:
My first real kiss was at 14, and it was perfect! Don't tell DH but I still after all these years kind of have a thing for that guy, I'd never act on it but um YK...
His aunt did not know he had anything there, they volunteered all information as well as they were going to let her 'pick them up' they made her wait for 1 1/2 hours before asking if she was his mom....then when she said no they said she couldn't get them (which legally NO ONE could pick his prescriptions until Monday because of federal laws) The more I find out the more : I get.
I'd go back and pay for it, but I might let out a swear word or two under my breath on the way back to the register. :
I posted this in TAO instead of HAH because this is more about a pharmacy not about DH back. DH has a really messed up back, every vertebra is his back is protruding, ruptured, bulging and I forgot the other word....He also has scoliosis and 2 fractures and arthritis in his back. I think I got it all....Needless to say the wreck he got in when he was 19 was awful. (he also lost his spleen and broke his leg) Ok anyways DH has been going to pain management and get 3...