or Connect

Posts by fihz

congradulations!
Urg! I'd be really sad too...
Quote: Originally Posted by Twinklefae Wow, those are a lot of changes! Do you know the gender of the baby yet? What do the boys think about the upcoming arrival? Yes! It's a girl!!! She will be called Mireille The boys are really happy and everyone's really excited. I even have a waiting line to cut the cord and to hold here, LOL... the only one's that a little "blah" is the oldest, who's already had his share of "new arrivals", LOL
We were told on a U/S that one of my twins had "maybe" a club foot. At birth, the ped looked carefully at his foot and refered us to a good orthopedist. He wore casts for a while and things came back mostly normal (but he has lots of other issues that weren't seen on U/S...) You might want to get some info about the good orthopedists in your area so you can get a good referal from the start. You might want to do a bit of research on clubfeet so you understand...
Looks like sciatica to me What works here is seeing a chiro to align things where they should be and an acuponcturist to release the inflammation... worked wonders in my last pregnancy! Hope it'll get better for you too!
Well, I've been slowed down by my hips who are hurting bad. And now my sciatica is killing me slowly. And I've had some good contractions... enough to make sure I take it slowly. I've been moving, but mostly giving orders to move stuff around and trying to somewhat be helpful... Mentally, I feel so frustrated that I can't do more, but hey, I'd rather get a healthy baby than a fully finished house *sigh* The boxes are slowly going away... I'm supposed to see the...
Ah crap! I missed this! We moved into our new house almost 2 weeks ago, and I've been off the radar since, trying to make the place decent... Is it too late??! I'll answer your questions, for fun I live in Quebec, near Montreal, in the Laurentians. We just moved into our new house, with the in-laws who have an appartment in the house. It's in the woods and nothing but a dream, even if we're submerged in boxes, LOL... Any changes? Well, the baby's...
congradulations!!!!
Gosh! I missed this! Look what happens when you don't have a full internet access for a couple of weeks
pollyanna123: Lots of hugs for you and your husband. My son Robin had a clubfoot at birth, had casts for a very long time too... diaper changes aren't so bad What's a bit weird is that they're so tiny and not heavy, that with those casts on, you're scared you're gonna disjoint their hips! LOL! I really hope for you you're in the 20 % of OK, but if you aren't, just a winter hint, stock up on adult sized soft stretchy socks to cover those little feet and make...