or Connect

Posts by sunshine's mama

Hi. I can't talk about what happened today. My brain can't seem to find words to tell my fingers what happened today. Let's just say things didn't go well??? I lost my overnights. Judged latched onto something he said that Goose said that was never said (it was something J's lawyer kept repeating over and over and over....at least now i fully understand what disregard that comment means) and ruled on that ONE thing alone. We go back April 13 on that matter. Custody...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Mom's dial up is cooperating so I thought I would hop on. Hopefully this posts. Christmas started our rough but ended up being very nice. I have a bunch of sweet pics to load up on the computer I'm borrowing from a friend (for when I can get to the cafe down the street and use their WIFI so it's fast) so I can share with you guys. Goose is almost done with her thank you notes she insisted on writing and we'll get them out as soon as she's done....
Well, hi there! I've been trying to get on here all day but it was timing out. I'm back at mom's right now with her dial up so I hope this posts. The dial up at mom's hates MDC and Yahoo and barely tolerates Facebook. It's frustrating bc I want to be on here checkin in..... Not much is new. Goose fought him pretty hard Sunday when he came to pick them up at noon. Ran away from him in the snow. Hid upstairs. Ran away again towards the house so he was angry with...
holy canoli batman. i HONESTLY didn't mean for it to be that long. i am housesitting for a friend and am alone in front of the fire and just started typing.
Hi. I'm sorry about not being on here and updating and checking in. My mom has dial up and everything takes forever to load here......and on Facebook.....and everywhere else it seems. She works from home again and is on the computer from the moment she wakes up and by the time she's done in the evening, I'm too tired to mess with waiting for things to load. We had our hearing this past Tuesday. Things didn't go as planned. The judge we were supposed to go...
Quote: Originally Posted by Plaid Leopard What I don't understand is why there wasn't a visit from social workers before the order was carried out.. A few years ago we were wrongfully reported on suspicion of child abuse/neglect by the washing-machine repair guy, and within two hours there were social workers at our door. Once they came in and saw the kids and the house and spoke to me they saw that everything was ok -other than the fact that I had no...
thank you. i feel so empty today. my eyes are so swollen from crying this morning. i was up for 38 hours and my body finally gave up around 11pm and i slept until my friend woke me up with her shoes on her hardwood floor at 645. lol. i couldn't sleep before bc every single time i close my eyes waves of numbness would start at my head and go to my toes. it was the oddest feeling. and i would see 2 little girls in the dark, lost, crying, confused. how could he do this?...
thank you. message katie on FB for any details if you'd like them.
i can't explain why i need this right now but i need all that you can muster. EVERYTHING. I'm sorry to jet in and leave like this but I really can't explain anything until Thursday bc I can't even begin to wrap my head around what is happening. I know, it's cryptic and I'm sorry. I really am. But I need them. More than any other time in my life. I need them. Much
hi and hugs. i'll be back later on. gotta get lilah put back to bed bc she's suddenly awake and unhappy. she's been pretty sick so...... bbs