or Connect

Posts by lula

Have you looked it up on ebay? if it is original in the original packaging you may have received a super excellent gift that is sellable.  
Ok how cold are we talking here? I am from MN, spent part of my childhood by International Falls. (but in the middle of nowhere, fun! ;D) I am a fan of smartwool leggings for layering but I think the best question is how cold are you preparing for? These boots are warm, lightweight and comfortable but they aren't the most fashion forward. http://www.mukluks.com/
I would continue taking care of him. I think your DH is completely off base. Who cares what other people think: a child's needs are much more important than the anonymous public. Deal. I also would stop stressing so much about his delays etc. Does he really not understand the simplest commands? how does he do in class? are his developmental issues diagnosed? I am not saying that he doesn't have problems, I am just saying that maybe he doesn't. How does his grandmother...
I am very interested in this subject! My husband and I are filmmakers. My husband has been passionate about filmmaking since he was very young. I am expanding this into a keen interest in still photography and it is SO FUN! My daughter, by default and a decent show of interest, is pretty involved in several aspects of our work. I am really interested to see what other people are doing with their children. At the moment I have my daughter doing "movie lessons" once or...
I am glad that it is going well for you! We are doing the Cetaphil method (though my son is adverse to hair dryers so it is a little tricky but movies have been helpful) Frankly other than the long dry times it is really simple. The directions may sound complicated but I find it much easier than constant combing. We are also combing but my 2 year old with waist length hair isn't the best at dealing with combing.
I decided to go the bagging like a mad fiend route because it makes my daughter/I sleep better. However we do have a favorite stuffed animal that I just put in the dryer for an hour on high. I really hope this works but I am planning on doing more research before giving it back to my son. (It's his favorite animal and he sleeps with it so not having it is hard but I don't want it to carry lice. ugh ugh ugh) My daughter has allergies that make most lice medication...
Ugh, I am right there with you. Just discovered lice on my kids. How did you get all of the nits out? I seriously am going crazy because the nits just seem stuck and I can't get them out. I have used a tweezers but at least half of the time I pull out the whole strand of hair.
Ok, the passport thing is not a big deal at all as long as you have a birth certificate. You can get them in under 72 hours easy. Try a passport expediting service if you do not live near an actual passport processing facility. If you live near an actual facility (as someone else mentioned) you can hand deliver and pick up yourself. Seriously the passport situation is workable, get started now and you should be fine. I would go in a second, it sounds awesome, I am...
Lima Bean and Drummer's Wife...cute keens? it can't be true! Ok, I may have to get my daughter some of these styles! back to crocs discussion...
I buy them for my daughter and son for the times when an easy slip on shoe is great. i.e. grumpy insane mother in need of coffee who doesn't want to fight over shoes until after she hits starbucks, crocs for all! (except me who is wearing uggs which yes I love and have loved for years before they became trendy OMG the inside of uggs on your bare feet is like heaven! I don't get why people hate uggs actually, I find them so cute, like grown up moon boots! What an absurdly...