or Connect

Posts by Isfahel

I have an almost 5 month old and three days ago, when I went pee I wiped and there was bloody mucous... So I thought, ok, period, but that was basically it, a few hours later there was no blood. So should I be freaking out that this might be implantational bleeding? I am NOT ready to get pg again, I still havn't got two kids figured out yet. And if you think it might be implantational how long should I wait to test? With my first baby I had a period at 5 months and then...
I had a wonderful, mostly ua birth 4 months ago. Labor was wonderfully easy, compared to my first (a mw homebirth), I labored for a couple hours not able to decide if it was real or not. By the time it got to the point I decided it was real labor i only had about 1 1/2 hours to go. I was walking around during it all, sat down on the toilet for a couple that were really hard, my water broke all of a sudden and that instant I felt the urge to push. I was completely not...
I didn't start shaving, legs or armpits, 'til I was 18 and on my last year of college... People looked at me funny but I didn't want the hassle. My mom told me when I was a kid to not ever start shaving because then you have to keep it up... Lol, I guess I took it to heart. Though I still don't keep it up, I go for a month or two, especially in the winter, my poor husband! Thankfully I am redheaded and it's not too noticeable.
Holy cow! Wow, what a birth! Congratulations!!!!!
I really think kids shouldn't live with their parents when in college... I'm probably in the minority but I really think kids need to get out there on their own and learn to be an adult in a safe semi-controlled setting. Of course I went to a Christian, small college and it was a great environment for me to "grow up" in. This coming from a super shy, not very socialized homeschooler. Going to a secular, party college is a totally different thing... A little parental...
Hmmm, ok, great! Thanks for the advice, I was starting to worry. I'll keep an eye on it and not worry so much. What about goldenseal powder? I read about that on another board.
My son, 15 days old, born at home, has an infected umbilicus. The cord fell of at about 5 days. His belly button is super small and deep, I can't even manage to see the stump area and I think that is part of the problem, it can't dry out. I have been cleaning it with alcohol but it seems to be getting worse, it's exuding bloody pus now. He is nursing great and acting fine, no redness around the belly button. What else can I do or should I just take him to see a doctor???
I don't know if it has any bearing but my prelabor contrax/bh's were super strong for several weeks before actual labor. I had a 4-5 hour labor that was very intense and painful but totally worth it as it went so fast. This pregnancy has been the same way but no baby yet, I am hoping for another fast labor!
I have nothing ready to go yet, but I'm homebirthing so it's not that big of a deal. Well, it kinda is because I did the same thing last time and I was in transition and completely unable to move or talk and my poor parents and husband were trying to find everything that only I knew where it was. So I've got to get on that and be a little more prepared My mom and sis were over today and we spent the whole day deep cleaning my house, unfortunetely nesting seems to not...
I had really high bp in my first pg, up to 170/90 in the last few weeks. I had tremendous swelling but no protein spilling. My mw wasn't very good and I didn't really know that much so I didn't really worry. I did take a few tinctures and tried to eat right. I went into labor at 40wks 1 day naturally and Ari came out after only 4-5 hours of labor. MW didn't make it til her head was out so I didn't have the chance to check bp during labor. But everything was fine with...