or Connect

Posts by all in green

Quote: Originally Posted by Hellga Perhaps this is a good place to mention that I am TERRIFIED of having my blood drawn? It makes me hyperventilate, cry, and sometimes faint. It's not the "pain" as I percieve no actual pain in the needle puncture, it's just a totally irrational, fairly uncontrollable fear. Last time I managed to have a needle stuck into me without total panic was when the dentist prescribed me 3 valium to take before my filling...
Where are you? If you're in the Phoenix area, Zoo Lights at the Phx Zoo is going to start in a few days. That's a lot of fun.
My husband self-identifies as Chicano (his parents were born in Mexico; he was born in the US) and I'm a mix of various European nationalities. Our oldest child is 7 years old and I have yet to have a need for a "label" for them. Like many other Americans they are a mix of various ethnicities.
Quote: Originally Posted by annethcz Okay, Pru, I took your advice and registered at diaperswappers. Fingers crossed that *someone* wants my stuff. Anne, I think I somehow missed you sold diapers -- I always *meant* to give cloth diapering a try, but now my youngest is just about done with diapers and I never did get around to it. I'm sorry I didn't know -- I would have bought some from you. Hoping you find a ready market for your...
I'm doing the same thing, lalaland and and Kierdan'sMom. It makes far more sense for me to pay these off in interest rate order. Dave's program is incredibly motivating for me, but I'm taking his ideas as guidelines rather than set-in-stone laws that must be followed. Kierdan'sMom, I'm working graveyards to help tackle our debt and it gets HARD sometimes. I'm still a fulltime mom during the day, so I don't get a whole lot of sleep. I download the DR podcast and...
Quote: Originally Posted by laoxinat ETA: Am I correct in gatherig that DR's program is Biblical? I am Buddhist, but we have similar precepts about debt. Just curious. I'll try anything at this point I'm an atheist and have yet to find Dave's bits about religion offensive enough to send me screaming for the hills.
Quote: Originally Posted by TattooedMama This was us this month too. And probably next month as well.... I know there have been a lot of other separate threads about grocery budgets, but those of you that are a family of 4 or more would you share with me what your family's grocery & household expense budget is for the month?? Thanks, Jessica We spend $300 every two weeks for food and household. This includes diapers for the 2 year old...
Thanks for the congrats! It took us a little over two months. I'm so excited to be starting on our debt snowball!
Our EBF is FULLY FUNDED!!!!! as of this morning. That is all.