or Connect

Posts by Proud6

I do Flylady..LOL..I know but it does work. I am a SAHM for the moment (32 weeks pregnant with our 6th child). It has been working for me for about the last year. Check it out at FLYLADY.net. It helps get a lil organization in place and alot of tips on decluttering. It has alot of inspirational stories that are funny too.
I have a question and need some feedback. I have been thinking about homeschooling for awhile (6 years, OK along time) and have decided I am going to do it this fall but, my situation is, I have 5 kids and 1 due very soon. My oldest DS is 11 and loves school, He is very smart, and catchs on to about anything very quickly, his grades do not reflect this! He hates to get up in the morning usually takes me 6 times and he ends up grumpy saying he hates school. So , I say then...
katemomof7, Sounds like a big happy family, My sister always says it takes a village to raise kids!! What was DD 13 reaction and did any of the other children attend?
Thank you for the encouragement!! I hate the hospital and When I bring newbie home the kids always say "Oh, did you get him from the hospital?" They need to know where he came from. I think that it would be a wonderful experience for them. This is probably my last..LOL..I have said that 3 babies ago. Also, about an hour after giving birth I have to go outside (a lil clostrophobic I think) and I have to leave baby inside.Hate that too!~ People have to help take care of...
I always wanted twins too!! It seems like you get more for your dollar..jk!! I just love my cousins girly twins always dressed alike and holding hands they are sooo sweet. I recently lost my Brother and my nephew (not my brothers son, my Sisters son) and when I found out I was Preg again, everyone, even the Ob said mabey its twins, my sister still says it. Its funny how a baby can turn life around it has renewed faith for our family that when something so sacred like a...
I just found you!! Yeah....I'm expecting my 6th baby in July. I just read all 9 pages and everything sounds like our family. As for the car thing??? haven't figured that one out yet was thinking of a suburban but gas prices are sooo high. I have rude comments all the time made to me..So when I got preg this time DH didn't tell anyone, I thought it was because he was unhappy. It was because he didn't want to hear "Do you know what causes that?" "what are you crazy"...
LOL!! If #7 happens I will be way to busy to read the cereal box never mind the forums. When I first told people I was expecting again they kept saying (including the OB Dr.) mabey its twins!!! I had an ultrasound just one in there, and probably a boy. That makes 5 boys Korey, Billy, Brad, and Michae and 1 girly Libby. I think this lil boy is going to be Xander, just like Zander but with an X.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phoebe This comment came from my MIL yesterday after a conversation about my 15 week old and his sleeping. I hate it when she asks me every time she calls "how is he sleeping" in this very dire and concerned voice. "you must me exhausted". I am so not exhausted. She advised me that I could just lie him down and "yeah, he'll cry a bit but eventually he'll learn". Then she said "I know you don't do this. I have never...
This is My first Post..Ever..and I am exicited to part of this group!! My Username is because I am the Proud Mother of 5 and Baby is on the way in July 07!! Making it 6.