or Connect

Posts by OceansEve

Congrats! He's so cute!
Never thought you'd be wishing for pain so badly, right? lol   Is anyone else just plain not sleeping?? I am waking up between 1-3 in the morning and not sleeping until 5-6. This is almost an every night thing now. If it's  not ctx then it's heart burn or just hip pain. I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this.
Wow! I'm so glad it was a swift birth! Send some of that mojo my way please :) Congrats!
Why do you have to wait a month to get into the endo if you pcp is willing to give you a referral? Is that just the wait time for an appt? I would call every endo under the sun and find one willing to get you in NOW given that you are pregnant.   What are your Free T3 and Free T4?   Here's what you need to understand - the OB is not an endo. They don't know anything about it other than what tiny bit they may remember from med school. Don't ask your OB for help...
She's adorable! Congrats!
babychak - I'm glad he's nursing well! I hope he gets to come home soon. Finnigans - Glad he's healed.   Is that a common thing for them to be born with? I've never heard of that.
Wow! What a wonderful birth story! So glad everything went well! Congrats!
Yeah!!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!
I thought that's what the belly button poking out ment  If you are an outy to begin with then you have a defective doneness meter :p   ananas - I lost the bulk of my plug a week before DD2 came. Then it backed off for a day or two, then started again on christmas day, then my water broke in the middle of the night christmas night a week after I lost the bulk of my plug.  It's frustrating! I hope it's soon for you!   I am tired of the painful ctx too. I started...
Then I hope this is it so you can stay at the birth center. I had show the day before giving birth with both of my last two. Fingers crossed for you!