or Connect

Posts by shibababy

I have used it routinely, no problems.
I just finished reading it. I read it in almost one sitting. I still can't get over the reactions of many readers regarding the extendedbreastfeeding. Think about it, he was her whole world and reason for A will to live. Bonding and how would she provide the nourishment he sorely needed, what better way? I'm sure weaning can't be easy when the child is with you literally 24 hours a day, even co-sleeping. Isn't this one of the reasons for breastfeeding, to provide...
Congratulations! We will be at 6 months on Sunday! I had a few doubters and some are still asking if I'm still breastfeeding. It feels so good to say, "Yes!"
here is what works for me. My DD will be 6 months next week. I pump daily at work. I'm a 42DDD (42DD prepregnancy). I wear my regular bras (no underwire) and use the two hair tie trick I learned from kellymom. I just loop them around my bra straps and lift up my cups. It has been very easy for me and no nursing bras needed.
Anyone still watching? Every episode of this show thrills me. I'm trying to get my teen son to watch it because I have no IRL that watch it. I'm pathetic.
just wanted to throw this out there. I am a 42ddd after delivery. I had bravado bras but didn't like them. I found just using my regular bras (no underwire) to work the best for me. I just pull up the cup and then back down again when done.
NIP is way easier than I thought it would be. I think of breastfeeding as an intimate moment relationship between my child and myself. I do not think about the "outside world" when I'm bfing. I do not let others' reactions or opinions come in the middle of that. I am providing nourishment for my child, not harming her or trying to make a flashy display of private parts. Ironically, the only person that has openly expressed negativity about my NIP is the baby's father,...
ok i just, for the first time, nursed with the top boob, baby laying on a pillow (i wouldn't do it at night though). my top boob won't reach if baby is on the bed. I don't think it would be too comforable to lay on one side all night so i always switch her at least once during the night. Sometimes, I get up on my knees and roll to my other side and just turn baby or slide her over if she's on her own blanket to face me. That;s easier to me than the baby on chest...
I think side-lying is what saved our bf relationship. I rarely ever nurse sitting up unless we are out and about. I am a DDD and find it sooo much easier to nurse lying down. I do have to be mindful of depressing my breast slightly with my fingers so that her nostrils aren't covered. I would practice alot during the day when we are not so tired and it not so dark. It definitely works better or one side than the other for us. She's 13 weeks and we are pros at it. I...
second grade teacher here I do not like fact families, for the record, but they are a part of the curriculum so I teach the skill. I tell the students to take the first two numbers and then flip them for the second addition problem. Then take the answers (sums) and use those to start the subtraction problem, take one of the addends and then the other addend becomes the answer (difference). for example 2+4 then flip to 4+2, those equal 6 so they would take the 6 and...