or Connect

Posts by azedazobollis

I'm so sorry.
 We have two ornaments on our tree in memory of our children who were adopted' birth mothers. They each are specific to their birth mothers with information we know about them.
My babe is 16 months old. When our fantabulous donors were no longer able to provide her with breastmilk,we used raw cow milk.
I can't believe I just sat here for an hour typing out a post and lost it.... Im new here. Hi. I'll have to redo all of it, but.... "Hi, my name is Christine and Im in love times three...." I'll be back.
Hi Erika!!! Saw the announcement on the main page and had to stop in!!! And, geez, funny how you are a link between many other people I know and we just met not too long ago! - lol. You even know Leslie Lemon Juice! She's one of my milk mama's for baby Wednesday!
Quote: Originally Posted by corrie43 I always used a juice box I could squeeze it up into their mouth once they had the straw in their mouth. They eventually figure it out.. This is what we are doing with our ten month old. She has some feeding issues, so her therapist did this with her last week. Really, she's only getting about half an ounce of juice per "session." We have done this with her daily for almost a week and she almost has it- I...
RE: The DARE program. I am against this for my children. Our school has parents trying to implement this into the school. There are many of us against it for different reasons. I will be excluding my children if need be. I feel I can better educate my children on the dangers of "drugs" in a more honest and factual manner than DARE. Tincture: I am hoping it works. I did not grind up my leaves and bud before making the tincture but I did heat them. I poured enough...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~D~ Hi everyone... Seems like mostly everyone is doing well, I'm glad to see that you all are enjoying harvest time : I've been relegated to my p/c doing homework, like 5 hrs a day, so not much time at all for posting - unless I wanna be up at 3 am =) But I missed you guys so I thought I'd catch up real quick before I take a nap before the LO's get up... Religion class is kicking my a$$, like 2 religions every week to...
Tinctures are in the making, tea is yummy, drying is happening, life is good.....