or Connect

Posts by notjustmamie

I've only ever made one quinoa recipe, but it's yummy! Quinoa Blueberry Muffins 2 c flour ¾ c dark brown sugar 1½ t baking powder 1 t salt ½ c dried blueberries 2 c cooked quinoa ¼ c vegetable oil ¾ c milk 1 egg 1 t vanilla Whisk together dry ingredients, salt, blueberries, and quinoa. In a separate bowl, beat together remaining ingredients. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture, blending until just combined. Pour batter into 12 greased muffin cups. Bake 25-30 minutes at...
Does this mean I have to start paying attention to my FB account?
You must report earnings over $400. Here is the IRS reference: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...8846,00.html#4
A couple of my favorites: Potato-Bacon Chowder 4 strips thick-sliced bacon 1 medium onion, diced 2 stalks celery, diced 1 small carrot, diced 1 clove garlic, minced 3 T flour 3 c chicken broth 2 medium potatoes, diced ¾ c corn ¼ t thyme 1/8 t oregano ¼ t salt 1/8 t pepper Fry bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble, reserving 1 T grease. Place onion, celery, and carrot in a saucepan with the reserved bacon grease. Heat at medium-high, stirring occasionally,...
If you make yogurt, you can use your quart or so and let the rest ripen into fresh cream-style cheese.
It costs too much, gets spilled too easily, doesn't have enough protein, and doesn't fill her up long enough (the last two are probably related). So, no, we don't have cereal very often. Once in a while I'll buy a box, but we mostly eat it for snacks. I figure a bowl of corn flakes is worse than an apple or carrot, but better than a bag of potato chips.
I'm rooting for the Vikings and the Colts to face each other in the Superbowl. I want the Colts to win, though. I probably shouldn't say that too loudly in this part of the country. I want the Colts to win. If it can't be the Bears, they're my next pick.
Quote: I never had so much as regular BH's or a single contrax with #1. with #2 I had clear start and stop regular contrax several times before real labor.
This post suggests purple cabbage, onion skins, and coffee grounds. Here is a whole tutorial for dying with various plant materials.
How about saying you live from your heart: http://mickidmw.blogspot.com/2009/01...dishcloth.html?