or Connect

Posts by SFB

Improving Birth National Rally for Change Sept 3, 2012 10am - noon We are rallying across the country with women and birth professionals for evidence based maternity care.  Please go to improvingbirth.org to search for participating cities.
Improving Birth National Rally for Change. Sept 3, 2012 Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd. Munster, IN 10am - noon We are rallying across the country with women and birth professionals for evidence based maternity care.  Please go to improvingbirth.org to search for other participating cities.
I live in northwest Indiana and my baby boy is intact! 
I "like" Mothering on FB.
I would love a Beco Baby Carrier!  My DH has worn our 2 girls on his back with our Ergo.  He loves how easy it is to put on and take off.  I do as well. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great prize.
Please add: Lukas October 26, 2010 10:17 am 9 lbs 8 oz 21 1/2 in HBAC. Intact. Breastfed. Co-sleeping. Little brother to two sisters, ages 4 and 2. Sandra
Congratulations!
I'm very sorry.
I'm very sorry.
Hi, I just wanted to add that an apicoectomy may be suggested by your dentist. http://www.colgateprofessional.com/p...ectomy/article