or Connect

Posts by SFB

Congratulations!
I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry.
This book is great! I only have one fallopian tube b/c of an ectopic pregnancy and I got pg the 2nd month with my DD and the 3rd month with my current pregnancy. I think every woman should read this book.
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna Consumer Reports is not a good source for carseat info. Personally I will not use dorel seats. Do a google for chicago tribune and dorel carseats to see why- they refuse to recall seats until deaths are proven Also this seat will NOT last a child until they are ready to be in a booster. You'll need to purchase a higher harnessing seat later anyway (like a britax.) -Angela My bad.
I have this one. My DD is 20 months old and has been using it since she was 6 months. It was rated pretty high in CR mag. 2nd to the Britax. Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat by: Dorel Juvenile Group Features EPP energy-absorbing foam & 5-pt. quick fit, no re-thread harness. 3 position crotch strap, 2 position seatbelt positioner & 3 position recline. Height-adjustable backrest. Washable seatpad. Rear-facing: 5-35 lbs. 19-36" tall. Forward-facing with...
Quote: Originally Posted by quarteralien What question would you like to have answered that no one has asked yet? I've had a lot of fun answering everyone's questions. I don't know, maybe...can you talk on the phone and type an email at the same time? Uh, NO! What is one thing you love to do? I love going to concerts. Bon Jovi, U2, Madonna, Prince, and on and on. I was born in 1976. Can you tell? Are you superstitious? Yes. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by rootsandwings If you would have won the $50,000 what would you do with the money? What do you love about dh? What drives you crazy? Haha. Probably nothing exciting. My DH and I are savers. Or maybe we're just cheap! We would've invested most of it. Probably pay off his student loan and be totally debt free. I love his sense of humor and the fact that he is very outgoing. I'm very shy so we balance...
Quote: Originally Posted by JennaW Do you like to cook? If so, what's your specialty? Did you have any traditions with your Mom as a child that you have with your daughter? Yes! I love making desserts. Homemade apple pie. That's baking though. I made chicken meatloaf last night that was awesome. I also like making chicken and bean tacos. Pretty much anything from my favorite cookbook. Nope. My parents were always at work so we...
Quote: Originally Posted by anonymousk As a fellow Hoosier (who is really hating this weather right now), what is your favorite thing about living in Indiana? If you had to live somewhere else, where would it be? Most of my family lives in Indiana so that's a plus. I would love to live somewhere warm! My friend keeps telling me to move to Phoenix b/c she lives there. I think the summers would kill me! We visited San Diego one time and I...