or Connect

Posts by iana703

My miscarriage is confirmed via ultrasound. I am in shock really, it doesn't seem real. Thank you for the sympathies.   I am so sorry for whats going on with you Pattimomma, how terrifying to think that your other baby could have been harmed, that is a heavy decision to make. I had my ultrasound done at home and it was hooked up to our large screen, so I was able to see everything and I have studied ultrasound imaging for a while. I knew the second that the wand hit...
Last night I started cramping and oddly I was hanging out with my midwife. She suggested I drink more water which I had been drowning in but conceded that was probably the case. After I got home I went to the bathroom and wiped, there was blood. I started taking crampbark, false unicorn and wild yam to calm things down to no avail. I've been cramping and spotting all night, now I am actively bleeding and passing small clots.    I am so incredibly sad. I have been...
I'm probably going to join minivan country. Especially if my friend and our families move together. Transporting seven people will be easier with a van. But I haven't even really been looking. Too busy working side jobs and checking on a house I fell in love with yesterday. It's amazing and full of potential for gardening. It already has grapefruit and lemon trees on it. The orange trees are blossoming here and the whole city is fragrant with an amazing vanilla orange...
I would ask your midwife for suggestions on other BTDT homebirthers in your area and meeting them in person. My husband felt a lot better having a male perspective of homebirth as their issues usually stem from safety and protection.    Here is a link to statistics for homebirth from the CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr58/nvsr58_11.PDF
This week has been so insanely busy. We are possibly moving, possibly getting jobs, possibly getting a bigger car. SO many possible things that are just not resolving soon enough XD. I hope things can come to a hedge soon, I feel like I am spinning!   Laura- I'm finally having nausea and food aversions as well. I usually eat greek yogurt for breakfast every morning and I am finding it way too sour. I've been craving fish like crazy and trying to take extra Omega-3's...
Sounds like a positive turnaround for you for the most part. I hope you can work at home. (Hugs)
I took castor oil 26 hours into my labor with DD2. My first labor was only 7.5 hours so I felt awful antsy lol. It worked, but I had been doing hypnobabies successfully up until the point where I was on the toilet for 3 hours.   I would love to get adjusted regularly assuming DH or I find a job soonish here.   I've also been wondering what to do about a doula. For my prior births I had a doula that is now a midwife and of course she will be my midwife now but...
A surprise that we are still coming to terms with. I am over-joyed, DH is working on it, lol. 
Hugs Dealea on weaning you're daughter. I bet that this time is difficult and bittersweet. Seems like you are celebrating it well and proceeding to the next stage gently. Neither of my kids nursed that long. They were both done at around 18 months :(    
That's awesome! had you tested at all before you got the bfp on the 4th? I took a test about every 3 days. The first was a first response and the second was from the dollar store but they both came up negative until the one on the 4th it was so strange XD. With each of my other kids I had a bfp within 3 days of missing af.   I also have the same situation, I had a phone interview last week for a job I really want and I don't plan on telling them I'm pregnant. I worked at...