or Connect

Posts by Fleurette

You make some good points! Thanks! The boys were born at 35 weeks 5 days, spent no time in the NICU and were a healthy 6 lbs 12 oz and 7 lbs 7 oz respectively. They were a little delayed in their physical milestones, but only by about a month. Once they hit their year birthday, developmentally they've been on track with a full term baby. Everything except their speech. DD was 19 months when they were born... I wouldn't be so concerned about it if they even said...
I'm just wondering how early your twins started speaking if they had an older sibling at home. My guys are 17 months and don't say anything. William will shriek or whine and point, nod etc. John will say 'brrr' for milk or drink and 'bal' for balloon. That's about it. He also grunts and points. My dd talked early and clearly. She was having conversations with us by age 2. I realize she's a girl and first born, but I just don't understand why the boys aren't even...
We also have three. My dd is 3 and twin 17 month old boys. Some days it's crazy 'round here. It's gotten so much better since the boys have become more mobile and independant.
Never suspected twins until my first u/s at 11 weeks. Needless to say this was my reaction I didn't feel any different from my first pregnancy. In fact, I had much less m/s and although tired, not quite as tired as I felt with my daughter. I must say though, I was HUNGRY from the get go and felt huge by 8 weeks. I just thought it was because it was my second pregnancy and my dd was only 1 year when we conceived.
Replying really late, but I just found this! :LOL I scrapbooking. I'm so far behind I don't even want to think about it! I'm currently working on Year 1 for my dd....and she's 3....!!!! Yikes!
It's hard some days, isn't it? What makes my days hard is when my littlest twin freaks when I leave him at daycare and I'm already running late. It just rips my heart out to hear him cry and not be able to just stay until he's happier. Our dcp is fabulous with him and holds him and hugs him and loves on him lots so I feel a little better. I can't tell you the number of times I've gotten into the car in tears driving to work. Some days are just harder than...
How sweet!
I'd love to....don't think the principal would like it too much. :LOL Sucks being a teacher some days! Glad you were able to participate!
Thanks for sharing!
I took it three years ago for French, Secondary. I found the listening/speaking pretty easy. The grammar and French history was a bit more challenging, but nothing horrid. The last one I took I can't remember the name of but I was sure I'd failed. Something about Education Theory or something stupid like that. I bs'ed my way through it and passed! Whoooo! Thank goodness 'cause I so wasn't looking forward to having to rewrite it! At the time I was 6 months preggo...