or Connect

Posts by Fleurette

I like the Stride Right shoes we got for my dd. They are supportive but very durable. She's a moving maven and they have held up wonderfully. They're a little spendy, but I think they're worth the $ F.
My dd also discovered her fingers very early on and I didn't have the heart to not let her soothe herself to sleep by using them. She hated the pacifier, so that wasn't an option for us. She is now 15 months old and still sucks her two middle fingers when she's tired, but that's it. I don't really worry about it. Personally, I'd rather she suck her fingers to soothe herself to sleep than use a pacifier all the time and then have to try and take it away. I'm hoping my...
Milkfacemama, Our twins are officially due on Feb 5, 2004 if I go to 40 weeks. I'm guessing it'll be mid to late January though when they're born. Everyone, Thanks for the advice and the links. I'll certainly be doing some research on this. F.
I have been mostly in lurker mode here, but I was hoping someone might be able to direct me to a more appropriate forum or site for my twins questions. I recently found out that I'm expecting twins! This was quite the surprise as neither one of us have a history of twins in our family. I was just wondering if anyone here has breastfed twins, how they managed to cosleep (dh is a VERY heavy sleeper so sleeping IN the bed is not an option for us), whether you can wear...
I hope I'm posting in the proper section! I recently found out I'm pregnant with twins. I coslept with my daughter (she was in a Moses basket in our room) and I wanted to cosleep with this one. I had planned to get a cosleeper that attaches to the bed, but from the looks of it, it would only be good for one. Our bedroom isn't huge, but I'm sure it could accomodate something. Is there anything you all have used that might work with twins? I can't see them...