or Connect

Posts by groovynaturemama

oh mama, i'm so, so sorry.  i don't have any words of advice to offer, but i couldn't read and not post.
Hi,   I was looking for the thread in the case against circumcision that was on problems/normal development, etc.  I found the hyperlink for that thread under the resources link at the top of the forum page (Possible Separation Issues/Pain/Sore/Red/Irritated/Ballooning/Normal Development,etc.).  however, when i click on that link, it just takes me back to the main page of the forums.  It was a really helpful thread, and i referred to it a lot prior to the board...
hi jamie, will my husband and i be happily married after we get through this rough patch?
really help hold up a case in court? h and i are pretty much on the outs. he left last week for a 30 day trial separation. 3 days into it, he tells me to have dd call him before bed, that he would answer his phone for sure, etc... well he didn't answer his phone that night bc he was out getting drunk, getting kicked out of a bar, getting into an altercation with a police officer and then arrested and thrown in jail. i have obtained documentation of his arrest...
it is a hill upon which i'd die; no question about it.
i know you have your choices narrowed down, but i can't say enough about new mexico being exceedingly home birth/midwife friendly (specifically albuquerque and taos). vaccine exemptions are another easy thing to come by and there is a large homeschooling community in albuquerque. i don't know how high the breastfeeding rates are per se, but the attitude towards nursing, in my experience, has been nothing but positive wherever i have been in public. if i get any comments...
i second the acv rinse. i wash my hair first and towel/air dry it until it is just damp, then i do the acv. i pour some acv in a spray bottle and dilute it to full with water. spraying it on at the roots makes it go on a lot easier. then i put a shower cap on and let it set for about 1/2 hour. then i rinse with plain warm water. it has really helped break down the dandruff that gets stuck inside at the root of each dread. my scalp is having trouble not being able to...
my 13 m/o son won't always take my expressed milk from my husband or dcp when i am away. recently, i went to a birth (i'm an apprentice midwife) and was gone over 16 hours. in that time he took just one 4 oz bottle from dh. dh fed him and gave him water and diluted apple juice the rest of the time. he was happy to see me when i got home and he nursed a little longer than usual, but he really was ok for that time. he also no longer takes a bottle during the 4 hours i'm...