or Connect

Posts by hollytheteacher

Well u/s shows it as a 1cm fluid-filled cyst.  We are on a wait/watch/ and see basis right now.  They will feel it again at his 6 mo check up and see if it's changed in size or not.  Very happy to find out it is NOT a tumor!!    Thanks, dr. sears and i'll be to sure to update if anything changes (in case this helps out anyone else because I seriously could not find anything online about it)
Thanks for your response. So are you saying that if whatever this is, is not on the testicle itself it is sure to be harmless? If it is a "cyst" does anything need to be done? Will it go away on its own?   For a little more information-- I can actually see it.  I didn't notice it before, but today I let him be diaper-less for a little bit and any time he made a loud grunt noise or laughed/coughed I could see the little ball. It moved up and down. It was bigger than a...
Hi Dr. Sears (I'm a big fan of you and your dad :) ).     At my son's 4 month well-baby visit, the doctor said he could feel a nodule on the right vas deferens.  His next sentence was "it probably isn't cancer because it feels soft not hard, but let me consult another dr and we'll probably set him up with a consult for an ultrasound."     I have tried to do a bunch of "googling" and I can't figure out what it might be? All the stuff that comes up has to do with...
To the right of my screen right now is a video ad for similac...I thought mdc did not allow formula ads... The worst part is that at the bottom it says "three in a bed: cosleeping pros and cons" so it seems like it would be a mdc ttype thing...but the similac ad plays first...before it shows the cosleeping video!
Same here ... Is it too sophisticated now ? :(
You can also sell used books to Barnes and Noble. They will offer you a certain amount of cash or a little more if you want store credit.  I sold some books there that i got free from the side of the road and made 28 dollars :)
I'm having a problem also...eveyr time I sew, the bottom has 400000 threads coming out and then jams the whole machine...I keep re threading it and re doing the whole thing but keep having the same problem...
The first 6 weeks are def the hardest.  When my first was a baby I remember at the 2 week mark wondering how on earth women did this for YEARS? When I kept thinking I had to get through one more day...just one more day of bfing and told myself that each day, but then it gets SO MUCH better.  For one, the baby gets better at just knowing what to do...there is less adjusting position, wiggling arms, etc....they just know how to find what they want and latch on! lol. Plus...
We were green but ended up blue also!! I am about to head off to my postparum check up but if all the team green ppl want to post and let us know what you ended having, I will update the original post so we can all see!
Hmm...i just stuck it up there never to see it again lol so who knows??